Bride has had a reaction to Clarins

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwish

Reaction score
Hi i off some advice pleas for my Bride her wedding is in 8 weeks she tried the Clarins energizer system. She bought a quarter kit from boots used even step this weekend and she has had an reaction. All the moisture has gone out of her skin and wrinkled ties skin near her eyes is see and swollen. She said she looks ten years older. Any advice please to bring moisture back into her skin and reduce the swelling. I put beauty flash balm on her skin when we had her trial and she was fine.

Sorry for the spelling and strange words predictive text on my phone and i can't see everything i type. Hopefully you can understand my thread.

If her wedding is in 8 weeks, i'd recommend she goes and see's her GP. I'd be wary of putting anything near her eyes if they are already red & swollen x

Difficult because you dont want to keep putting on products

maybe suggest bio oil, or an aloe vera based porduct. Clarins do the rescue oil, from the sensitive skin range also

My daughter had a severe reaction to some product and in the end we used nothing but a hypoallergenic moisturizer and water. If you keep putting stuff on sensitized skin it might just get worse. An antihistamine might help with the swelling.

I had the exact same reaction to this product, there wasnt much I could do except take anti hystemines and ride it out. I had to leave the eyes to calm down but on the rest of my face I used sudocrem and Temple Spa's Peace be Still.

This product obviously has something in that aggravates sensitive skin. Its put me right off Clarins now!

Hya,
Firstly clarins will return the product if the customer has an allergic reaction. They do a product called the SOS serum ( skin beauty repair) so if her skin is just feeling a bit sore and not a severe reaction try that as it calms skin down really quickly and helps to heal as well as hydrate. Avoid any other products around the eyes if they are really irritated. When it has healed a bit she can use the beauty flash as a mask to help boost the skins radiance. But for now I would say stop her using everything that she is using and just try the skin beauty repair. (Used to work for clarins !!!)

Thanks guys, she spoke to the doc, he advised e45 and antihistimines. Passed on everyone's advice thank you x

Latest posts

Back