Bride's Redness even after make-up advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jolie69

Reaction score
Hi,

I did a rehearsal on a bride this week who is 40 and has good skin, no lines but was v. dry on forehead.
I gave her skincare advice for pre-wedding and continued with moisturiser and primer as usual.
She has some high colour on cheeks that looked like it had covered ok.
BUT by the end of the trial the redness was showing through and I'm worried about it lasting the day!

I use Bobbi Brown Foundation stick, concealer and corrector and yellow powder to set.

Can anyone shed some light on my problem please and how to resolve - the weddings in just over a week! And I want her to have a beautiful flawless canvas for her Bridal Make-up
Thank you:rolleyes:

MAC Pro do a great green concealer - it's not one of those incredible hulk greens, it's very pale.

Also, the school where I trained in make up have started selling a green concealer, as far as I know it's the 1 I trained with, it is brilliant!!! They don't have an online shop up & running yet I see but you could give them a ring, I'm sure they could help you over the phone?
Make Up Northern Ireland | Makeup Courses Northern Ireland | Wedding Make-up Services for Northern Ireland | Oonagh Boman School of Make-Up

I hope that helps some :)

You could try the smashbox primer in adjust(green) it will take down redness and keep the make up in place,bobbi stick is yellow based so good choice X

Latest posts

Back