Bright blue, serious advice needed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m-youbeautifull

Reaction score
I have never come to a problem like this before, I'm just glad its on me and not a client I have bright red gorgeous hair, and decided I'd take a side panel and have bright blue - well the red and blue just clash and to say no one likes it that makes me worse. I'd like to take the blue bright red to match the rest of my head but I know it wouldn't work that way so I want to get rid of this blue what options do I have? I don't want black nor purple.. I wouldn't mind a ready brown, but if I put that on this blue it would go purple.. I don't know what colour I'd achieve with bleach but what colour would cover? I want this blue gone? Please help - Yes I am a qualified colour tech but iv never come across something so awkward as me :) ???

you would need to lift it to orange. but whats the condition like?

you would need to lift it to orange. but whats the condition like?

The condition is fine and soft, with me being a hairdresser I always look after my hair but this one has really confused me.. Do get it bright blue I bleached it to a pinky/orange then put the blue over it. (Blue is semi if that makes any easyer) I not be doing it tonight now I'll leave till tommorow let my head have a rest. I'm so stupid. I should of known it wouldn't of looked right I'm to pale for dark colours :-(

I had evey colour of blue hair and u need bleach light as possible and the dye it blue if coloured is to light it won't grab on your root I don't know y ps think about the colour weel xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Ignore my comment I thourt u whant to go blue hair lol if u got a lot bild up it will go opersite to the lighting scale
Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I have never come to a problem like this before, I'm just glad its on me and not a client I have bright red gorgeous hair, and decided I'd take a side panel and have bright blue - well the red and blue just clash and to say no one likes it that makes me worse. I'd like to take the blue bright red to match the rest of my head but I know it wouldn't work that way so I want to get rid of this blue what options do I have? I don't want black nor purple.. I wouldn't mind a ready brown, but if I put that on this blue it would go purple.. I don't know what colour I'd achieve with bleach but what colour would cover? I want this blue gone? Please help - Yes I am a qualified colour tech but iv never come across something so awkward as me :) ???

If it is a true semi, bleach bath without peroxide and see what result you get from it...equal parts of water, bleach powder and a clarifying shampoo...if it doesn't make much off a difference, add 3% instead of water but it shouldn't need very long atall :)

If it is a true semi, bleach bath without peroxide and see what result you get from it...equal parts of water, bleach powder and a clarifying shampoo...if it doesn't make much off a difference, add 3% instead of water but it shouldn't need very long atall :)

If I did a bleach shampoo what desired colour do you think I should wait for? Till I can cover it? And once bleach bathed would I still be able to colour with red? I'm just a bit concered of it going a different colour - However before I went blue I bleached it and it wasn't going to orange it wouldn't move that's why I'm wondering what colour to wait for with the bleach shampoo? :)

Latest posts

Back