Brilliant wax strip offer from Ellisons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to order this morning and they were already out of stock!

Are these strips any good? Don't think I've used them befire

It's still coming up as £49.50 when I go to my basket/checkout?! X

These strips any good? It won't let me add to cart :( x

I'm sure this will be ok to put but please remove if not... but you need to type into the promotional code box: HT2713 when you get to checkout :) i've never used them before but thought for that price it was worth a go and if they are rubbish i will use them for my shopping list haha x

I'm sure this will be ok to put but please remove if not... but you need to type into the promotional code box: HT2713 when you get to checkout :) i've never used them before but thought for that price it was worth a go and if they are rubbish i will use them for my shopping list haha x

Haha least you wont run out of shopping lists for a while ☺ it is a good price and as it was pay day today I may purchase some :) x

Ooh thanks!! It worked :) new eyelash/eyebrow tints may have also fallen into my basket as well as a 6 pack of couch roll (on offer for £7.95) xxx

Haha least you wont run out of shopping lists for a while ☺ it is a good price and as it was pay day today I may purchase some :) x

yes! they'd have plenty of uses... receipts for clients, write phone messages on, toilet paper in emergencies... haha x

Ooh thanks!! It worked :) new eyelash/eyebrow tints may have also fallen into my basket as well as a 6 pack of couch roll (on offer for £7.95) xxx

that's ok, i ended up ordering loads of random stuff, i can't actually remember what. a box full of surprises, it's going to be like christmas all over again! x

Latest posts

Back