Brisa conversion course next having a panic about my model advice needed please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
I go on the CND Brisa conversion next monday and the other models i had got lined up now cant make it.
Iv got my daughter to come with me but im having nitemares as her nails for me are hard to do, i dont get alot of practice to start with but ahe bites her nails they are also wide/flat beds aswell.I can never seem to get the tips to look spot on on her and they come off, so i know im doing something wrong.
When you go on the conversion course do we take our own nail tips? if so can anyone give me some advice on the tips i could try if i have to take my own please?
Im not full of confidence to start with now iv got the model with awkward nail beds:Scared:

Sorry to waffel on but iv dreamt of this day for the last 3 years and now im dreading it!

Last edited:
Well, it isn't ideal but if thats all you've got then you'll have to make the best of it.

The whole point of the conversion day is to learn to use the product, if she has enough nail bed to work on, I'm sure you will be fine.

I'm a real Brisa fan and I'm sure you soon will be too:)

Tips will be supplied in your kit and your educator will assist you in every way. I know you will enjoy iy - let us know how you get on:hug::hug:

I've just completed the Brisa Conversion one day course in Ludlow, with Marianne Manley.
There was a the Brisa Gel Master Pack (including Lamp) containing loads of goodies including 3 packs of Tips, Clear Velocity, Performance and Eclipse.

As previously said its all about learning the application of this gel so as long as you can get a tip on, you're away !
We watched a DVD on how to apply the gel for using tips, sculpts or overlays then watced our tutor demo for us then got on with it ourselves.
I did a full set of tip and overlays (we were told we could just do one hand if we preferred which i wished i had done now because i felt i was rushing with the full set)

SO basically, my advice would be don't panic ! You'll have everything you need from kit to support so just try to enjoy it because you'll get more out of it that way.
Good Luck
x

Thanks for the support i think i get my self in a panic and it comes out through my work on her nails tbh, we laughed when iv done them before also shed tears as i either blend them too much or not enough!
I am not gona let these type of nails knock me back ill have to practice more, which i would do more on her but shes a pain in the bum for picking them off or they ping off through my fault {application}.
I will try and calm down like i said iv waited 3 years to convert fully to creative so looking forward but nervous at the same time.The written exam will be on Brisa gel as a product or about deaseases/desorders general questions, what do you guys think?

Latest posts

Back