Brisa gel colors - warm, cool, semi sheer, opaque...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasik

Reaction score
What colors do you use?

Four years ago I have bought warm and cool pink - lovely. Now as I am coming back to bussiness and refreshing my stock I have noticed extra color - neutral, and pinks in both opaque and semi-sheer. I have ordered opaque neutral and warm and cool semi sheer - I decided, that opaque neutral can be good for correcting nail bed, with sheers I can change color a little when needed. Am I correct?
Do you have pictures with nails made with different gels? Do you just choose your favourite and work with it or mix colors for various needs?

I love Mixing but confess that I do less of it now that CND have brought out more choices for us to use.; it is the quicker easier way which technicians always love.

I find that the Neutral Opaque suits practically everyone and I only play around mixing if it looks odd with a client's skin tone (which is rarely). The warm is my next most used colour and the cool the least as there seem to be fewer cool skin tones here in España.

I do think pictures are GREAT but better better still IMO are, 'colour pops' that the client can place over her own nails to really see the colour tones to make an easy choice. Colours are never correct in photos. x

I use mainly warm opaque, then neutral opaque and very rarely cool. I also love semi-sheer ones, those are fantastic) like everything with Brisa:)

Nataliya, I have seen your albums, love the smile line :). I even started thinking about Brisa's bolds :)

As for the pictures, I wanted to see your nails made with differents gels, but I think I will just try them by myself.
I use clear tips with small balls of nudity powders to match them to the nail bed, I think I will do the same with new gels.
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back