Brisa Gel Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annmarie

Reaction score
Okay i've got my Brisa lamp (Yipee:)), just wondering can i use it with other gels - glitter gels etc i was just gonna buy to practise with and mess around with for display purposes mostly? Will the brisa lamp cure other systems also ??

Cheers guys xx

Yes, you can use it with other gels also.:)

Yes, you can use it with other gels also.:)

The Brisa UV Lamp may OVER cure other products that is not designed to cure. You could get bubbling, excess shrinkage etc.

On the whole, the Brisa UV Lamp is made for Brisa. There is so much info here on the site re UV lamps and using them with the right systems ... I suggest a search.

For the best and most informative information on UV lights and bulbs, check out Jim's (owner and chemist of Light Elegance) researched based article:

http://www.lightelegance.com/pdf/technicalbrochure.pdf

Just scroll down to his lamp & Bulb Article.

I have the Brisa lamps and I have pretty much used them with many different gels and I have never experienced ANY problems.

Cool! Let's have a pdf competition! :green:

I love my Brisa lamp. I think it's the best on the market and part of that love is about its versatility. I've used it with a myriad of gels with no problem whatsoever - to me, a testimony to its brilliance.

Cool! Let's have a pdf competition! :green:

I love my Brisa lamp. I think it's the best on the market and part of that love is about its versatility. I've used it with a myriad of gels with no problem whatsoever - to me, a testimony to its brilliance.

However as Doug states very clearly ... many of the problems that technicians create when using the wrong lamp with their system are not visible to the naked eye (such as under-curing and ageing ) but if you feel you are having no problems then that is fine ... I just don't think it is good to be giving out information that may not work for everyone and to err on the side of caution is better.

Latest posts

Back