Brisa Lite Removable Gel course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me more about this course? Has anyone done it? What does it say on the certificate? I'm a natural nail tech but looking to branch out into gel enhancements and i've been told that because i've got an acrylic qualification i can do this course. It's only one day and it covers the smoothing gel aswell which i've already done so i'm not sure it will be enough for me to learn enough xx

Anyone? X

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

There is 2 different brisa lite courses, one does smoothing and sculpting and the other does just sculpting gel, which if you've done the smoothing I'd go for it's called Brisa Lite build it.

I saw a course which covered both? Or did I read wrong?

There is 2 different brisa lite courses, one does smoothing and sculpting and the other does just sculpting gel, which if you've done the smoothing I'd go for it's called Brisa Lite build it.

What does the build it actually cover? I thought it was just for fixing natural nails and not actually enhancements. There's that many courses I'm so confused lol x

Ok to answer your question, there are actually 2 different types if Brisa gel Brisa hard gel and Brisa lite removable gel. As you have got an l&p qualification you could actually do the Brisa hard gel 1 day conversion which is what you need to do actual enhancements. Brisa lite gel has 2 different classes the removable gel one which covers both smoothing gel and sculpting. You already have enhancement knowledge so this is the one you would need to book if you wanted to cover actual sets of enhancements and covers both tip and form application. The Brisa lite build it class is designed for those with no enhancement knowledge or experience who want to be able to repair a clients natural nails if they break the odd one or 2. This class only covers forms no tips as it hasnt been designed to teach novices full sets just repairs as novices will not have the correct a&p knowledge.
Hope this helps you decide
Jen xx

Ok to answer your question, there are actually 2 different types if Brisa gel Brisa hard gel and Brisa lite removable gel. As you have got an l&p qualification you could actually do the Brisa hard gel 1 day conversion which is what you need to do actual enhancements. Brisa lite gel has 2 different classes the removable gel one which covers both smoothing gel and sculpting. You already have enhancement knowledge so this is the one you would need to book if you wanted to cover actual sets of enhancements and covers both tip and form application. The Brisa lite build it class is designed for those with no enhancement knowledge or experience who want to be able to repair a clients natural nails if they break the odd one or 2. This class only covers forms no tips as it hasnt been designed to teach novices full sets just repairs as novices will not have the correct a&p knowledge.
Hope this helps you decide
Jen xx

Thank you that helps a lot! I think the main thing I'm worried about is that I don't feel confident in acrylics, I know how to apply them but I haven't really learnt about rebalancing or infills or anything like that xx

Thank you that helps a lot! I think the main thing I'm worried about is that I don't feel confident in acrylics, I know how to apply them but I haven't really learnt about rebalancing or infills or anything like that xx

Maybe you could the Brisa Lite Build It, the Brisa gel conversion and a couple of one to ones?

Why don't you end your confusion by simply ringing Sweet Squared this morning and discussing the sort of class you want and what you need it to cover .. Then one of the lovely lasses in customer care will advise you which is the right class for you? That is why they are there and what they are trained to do ... Is give them a call 08452106060

Latest posts

Back