Brisa Lite Top Coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susandoeshair

Reaction score
Good morning and happy New Year to all my Geeky friends!

After taking a few CND classes this last year, I find myself with two brand new bottles of top coat. I never use the one that i opened during class as the vast majority of clients I use Brisa on have shellac or Vinylux over it.

I'm sure I'm not alone with this, so tell me, what do you do with your BL top coat?

I use it for my colour display wheels:hug:

I think that meh be the fate of mine, too

I use mine to top coat my own shellac manicures - I find it just as glossy and hard wearing. I don't use it for clients though. :)

I use mine to top coat my own shellac manicures - I find it just as glossy and hard wearing. I don't use it for clients though. :)

Don't quote me but I'm sure iv read a thread about it being the same brisa lite & shellac top cost as the ingredient are the same ...
Anyway I used my extra one on myself and for rockstar nails on clients ... super shines the same as shellac top coat ... !!!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I use mine over BL then use Vinylux on top for my clients who want some strength on their nails to help them grow but only want colour for a few days that they can remove themselves. I have a few clients who work in healthcare and this is perfect for them.

I use mine over BL then use Vinylux on top for my clients who want some strength on their nails to help them grow but only want colour for a few days that they can remove themselves. I have a few clients who work in healthcare and this is perfect for them.

Great idea, do they remove with the nourishing remover?

Latest posts

Back