Brisa Must Haves?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinkletoes910

Reaction score
I'm looking into offering gel on a regular basis, and I've heard so many great things about Brisa that I'm going to get their Brisa Pro Kit. So my question is, what's not included in the kit that is a MUST HAVE... and what is your favorite Brisa product?

Here's what comes in the kit:
• .5 oz Clear Sculpting Gel
• .25 fl oz Liquid Bond
• 20 pack Clear Formation Tips
• 1/4 fl oz SolarOil
• .5 oz White Sculpting Gel
• 2 fl oz ScrubFresh
• 25 Clear Performance Forms
• 10 Hands Down Pads
• .5 oz Pink Sculpting Gel
• 2 g Gelbond
• 3 Blizzard Boards
• Dust Brush
• .5 fl oz White Gel Paint
• 1 Crystal Touch Oval Brush
• 2 Boomerang Buffers
• Application Instruction Video
• .5 fl oz U.V. Finishing Gloss
• 20 pack Clear Velocity Tips
• 1/2 fl oz Enamel
• Step-by-Step Guide

twinkletoes910 said:
I'm looking into offering gel on a regular basis, and I've heard so many great things about Brisa that I'm going to get their Brisa Pro Kit. So my question is, what's not included in the kit that is a MUST HAVE... and what is your favorite Brisa product?

This is definatly the best way to get into BRiSA!!! I jumped on it as soon as I could and never regretted buying the kit!

I assume your getting a lamp also, noticed it wasn't in your list ;)

The only things you might look to also get is the soft white sculpting gel and more of the abrasives (big fan of the boomerang boards anyway!)

The real MUST HAVES haven't come yet - the french cool pink kicks butt! and the warm pink is also really great....

Overall the kit is the way to go if you can afford it IMHO
(tons cheaper than buying it as open stock.!!)

HTH

oops... forgot to put in the lamp:o ... do you have to get the brisa lamp, or is any lamp ok?

i've seen the french warm pink and the french cool pink for sale but... how do you know which to use?

twinkletoes910 said:
oops... forgot to put in the lamp:o ... do you have to get the brisa lamp, or is any lamp ok?

i've seen the french warm pink and the french cool pink for sale but... how do you know which to use?

Lamp... def go for BRiSA lamp. They technology/chemistry is unique to and from experiements I've had... results can vary LOL... ;) I can explain why, but I don't want to put anyone to sleep...

With the pinks, best bet is look at inside of clients wrist if it looks warm/ orange based then the warm pink is good and if they look cold/ purple then go with the cool - this is complimenting their natural tones.. (personally I just love the candy pink of the cool, it is very popular and suits most kiwis)

just checked my wrist... i'm pastey and purple lol!

is the cool pink like the flawless pink powder? that kind of intensity? or is it deeper? i'm curious now.... :)

do they have a trial kit?

Thanks for the replys!

My fave Brisa product is the light, I love the ten second timer, and the warning light to tell you your bulbs need changing. Plus the gel as it's so easy to apply and is so strong , but it's my clients who love that more as they have fewer breakages.

However, I prefer to apply my gel with a pointed brush as I find it a lot easier to control the movement with it, but that's just me personal preference. Not sure if Creative sell one, I use the ones I had from LCN.

There are several pages of Questions and Answers --- all about Brisa here on the site in the premium geeks - Articles section under ... BRISA Q&A's. Almost any question you have about the system will be answered for you there.

Brisa will not cure fully or correctly without the Brisa Lamp ... it is a definitive part of the Brisa system. All explained in the Q&A's.

twinkletoes910 said:

Hi

A large solar oil and scrub fresh.
More of the white boards (blizzard i think?)
More of the sculpting forms (i like to sculpt!!)
Personally i prefer the small square brush for my smiles (POW) and like sassy i have an LCN one i use for the sculpting gel.
Defo the Lamp

You will love brisa and the express toes are a great add on service which only takes 20 mins!

twinkletoes910 said:
just checked my wrist... i'm pastey and purple lol!
is the cool pink like the flawless pink powder? that kind of intensity? or is it deeper? i'm curious now.... :)
Thanks for the replys!

The warm pink is more like a perfectpink/flawless pink 50/50 blend. The cool like a 50/50 blend with intense. So it's not as heavy a coverage as flawless, the more layers of it you use, the more complete the coverage.!!

Thanks ladies.. my shopping list is getting longer... and longer... and longer!

So I'm definately going to get the brisa lamp, and both brushes and some more forms (I like to sculpt too). Plus some of the warm and cool french pink. I might be hearing jingle bells around this purchase... hubby will add it to my Christmas list (early Christmas list?!?)

I haven't done gels since school, and HOPEFULLY I'll pick up everything I've forgotten.

Thanks again... I'm off to read the Brisa Q&As! :hug:

Latest posts

Back