Britains Biggest Babies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkmonkey

Reaction score
OMG ! Anyone see this ? :eek:

Oh i missed it but was this the one with the baby that weighed a stone?

Yes, some pretty shocking stuff actually !

Well done on your award nomination, your college sounds good, i hated college :lol:

OMG i must try and catch a repeat :eek:

Yes just watched it, oh my god, fancy giving that little one year old a whole bag of chips . what's wrong with people.
I myself am a large gal my babies were 9. 7oz 10.00lb and 8 15oz. but i'd never have given them high caloried food, there all slim, my 10.00lb girl is 6 foot and is lovely and slim. so you can have big babies, but they don't have to be fat children, what a shame.
People don't give there children a varied healthy diet.
those kids will be bullied and have a horrible adolescene.
what's wrong with these parents, who give in to there children every whim, my children had treats when they were little, but only once a day. and that was only if they had been good. but these poor children there whole diet is high caloried junk food. :cry:thg

Completely agree with you 100%, couldn't believe my eyes or ears for that matter !
They're they were talking about how many problems or unhappiness their weight had caused them and then shoving all kinds of junk down their toddlers throats, don't they want better for their child ?

Couldn't believe my ears when the girl from Liverpool said she couldn't say no to him foodwise then that she found it funny watching him trying to float in the swimming pool with inflatables so large that she needs to get special permission to take them in the pool ! What ? Personally, i found it quite upsetting watching the poor wee soul. Especially because he knew he was big and was crying in a clothes shop cause nothing fitted him at two and a half years old. Then she hands him a chocolate biscuit to calm him down !!???

Last edited:
madness...if you where to starve a child it would be child abuse...whats over feeding a child then....?

I cant say no to him....what if he asked for a ciggy...? could you then...? These parents are creating a life of health problems for their kids.

Lead by example....why didn't they all have an apple after swimming...? cos the mother didn't want an apple.

madness...if you where to starve a child it would be child abuse...whats over feeding a child then....?

I cant say no to him....what if he asked for a ciggy...? could you then...? These parents are creating a life of health problems for their kids.

Lead by example....why didn't they all have an apple after swimming...? cos the mother didn't want an apple.

I agree here Ange I mean who feeds a one year old a diet of just chips ??
It is child abuse imo

It was beyond ridiculous!!! I cant say no to him/her, gee whizz!!! There are a couple of kids like this in my sons school, around the age of 5, and that is literally all they eat, chips chips chips!! At the age of 5 they are stuggling to take part in school sports and things like that!
What are they going to be like in their teens? Early adulthood!

It makes me sick! Poor kids!!!! :cry:

I watched this and I couldn't believe it! I was sat there saying "what!? what!?" to my hubby.
That little girl sat in her high chair eating the same amount of food that my 7yr old eats! Do people not realise how small babies stomaches are? Then she sits there and laughs that she's feeding her chips and those were very greasey chips because they stuck to the paper (that's quite sad I noticed that lol) and don't even get me started on the little boy!
She said she gets angry when people stare at him in disgust (or something like that) because of his size but it's probably more due to the fact that he is that size and she is sitting there feeding him rubbish. You saw him eating crisps, fish and chips, chicken nuggets and smiley faces, which you know would have all been deep fried.

Do they not think what they're setting they're kids up for in later years? Heart disease, obesity etc. I wonder how they would react if someone turned around and said to them "you keep feeding your kids like this and you risk knocking however many years off their life"?

Yeah people give they're kids chips or mc d's every now and then but chips every day? That woman needs to learn how to cook!

she hated how people would stare and make comments...but then sat and laughed with her sister about how the poor lad couldn't get in a rubber ring.

I had fairly big babies tho now where near those sort of sizes!!

First was 9lb 4oz and second was 10lb 13oz however both of them are skinny minis now yet they eat like horses!!!!:lol:

With you there thg. My kids didn't like chips until they started school and were getting them on a friday which i don't mind as this is the only time they get to eat them unless we go to Whitby for fish and chips!
I have always had a weight problem and was determined not to pass it onto my kids so i have always given them a well balanced diet.

Yes they eat sweets and chocolate and crisps but in moderation and i never buy them in my shopping and have them in the house.
I also make sure i watch the portion sizes too as it is easy to plate up too much and then they would just scoff it.

These people get away with "harming" their children like this but if it were an animal they would have the animal took from them if things didn't change.

Poor kids eh.

I weighed 11lbs when I was born, my mum, dad, brother, grandparents etc are all slim, my mum only believes in healthy cooking with lots of fresh veg and fruit yet I am overweight and can't shift the weight no matter what I do.

I never got bullied at school, maybe I was lucky but I don't think it nessecerely runs true that if your overweight you will be bullied. What about the slim kids who are bullied everyday?

Thankfully because of my mums good healthy food I am physically healthy and fit, just cos I am big doesnt mean I can't be fit. I eat fresh food everyday, don't even like junk food so I don't think you can ever stereotype someone.

xx

Yes just watched it, oh my god, fancy giving that little one year old a whole bag of chips . what's wrong with people.
I myself am a large gal my babies were 9. 7oz 10.00lb and 8 15oz. but i'd never have given them high caloried food, there all slim, my 10.00lb girl is 6 foot and is lovely and slim. so you can have big babies, but they don't have to be fat children, what a shame.
People don't give there children a varied healthy diet.
those kids will be bullied and have a horrible adolescene.
what's wrong with these parents, who give in to there children every whim, my children had treats when they were little, but only once a day. and that was only if they had been good. but these poor children there whole diet is high caloried junk food. :cry:thg

I finally got around to watching it at the weekend! I was quite shocked by it all to be quite honest. I do think that there was something seriously wrong with the parent's diets and they were just passing on these bad habits to their offspring.

Eating chips is not in itself a bad thing, provided that it is part of a balanced diet and in moderation. I really don't think that feeding a 1 year old nearly a whole (adult sized!!!) bag of chips from the chip shop is a good thing!

As someone who has struggled with their weight for the last decade I can completely understand how difficult it is to diet when all the naughty stuff just tastes soooooo good! :irked: However I know that if I have kids then for the sake of their health I would be feeding them a better diet. Shutting kiddies up with a choccie biccie is surely not the way to go...

Interesting proggie tho! :green:

:hug:

Latest posts

Back