british beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne2005

Reaction score
Is anyone going to the British beauty at the nec in Birmingham on the 2nd or 3rd April and if so have the been b4 and if so wot is it like as first time going and don't know wot to expect?:Grope: hope 2 see some ov you there.

Ill probably go but only because its on my doorstep.
I have to admit it isnt the best of the shows, a lot of companies dont seem to bother with this one, so compared to the others its not as good.
However, if you havent been to a show before...youll have nothing to compare it to & will love it!

Glorsclaws said:
Ill probably go but only because its on my doorstep.
I have to admit it isnt the best of the shows, a lot of companies dont seem to bother with this one, so compared to the others its not as good.
However, if you havent been to a show before...youll have nothing to compare it to & will love it!
have to agree with you Glo on this one........i was disappointed with Bham show last year, just came out with sore feet walking round, didnt buy much and saw nothing new!

Hi, I hadn't heard of this, I am thinking of attending my first show and I don't know which one to go to. This is riight by me though. Does anyone know if Creative will have a stand there?

DN's did have a stand there last year, it wasnt very big though and not all products were available.

I will probably be going as it is near for me.

I find the smaller shows are great for demos as you can see without being built like a scrum half.

But as has been said, some of the big guns dont come.

I went last year, it was the first show I had been to and thought it was brill. I will be going again this year. I have'nt been to any other shows though, I'm not a very good traveller!!

i like it very much. i think its great if you actually want to have a fact finding mission and decide which product is best for you. at excell i find it impossible to really see anything and unless you know exactly what you are after it makes shopping really difficult.

Latest posts

Back