Broken bones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son has a friend who jumped off a swing and landed on his arms breaking both his wrists at the same time ........if that wasn't bad enough he was due to fly to Australia the next day for a 5 week holiday!

I stupidly got very drunk at home one night with friends and went to bed after they left. In the middle of the night I must have gone to the bathroom and fallen over as I awoke the next morning extremely hungover with a couple of broken ribs. I've never, ever been in that state before and am just glad I was at home. The bath panel was smashed and I can vaguely remember falling in there. I waited 24 hours before going to A&E as I didn't want any alcohol in my system.

This is from a 42 year old woman! Absolute disgrace. Needless to say alcohol is very, very limited these days.

2 years later and my ribs still aren't the same. Still feel a niggle when lying on my left side in bed. Luckily kids heal so much better and quicker!

Latest posts

Back