Brother has stolen my business money

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the money was from one of the benefits he gets, which actually gets diverted to my parents to stop him from spending everything he has. So yes, the comment was a cop out as my parents lost nothing, only had to draw some money out of the bank. He wasn't very happy when he discovered the money had been given to me and tried to say he 'only' took half of what I was claiming, and I'm now being blamed for getting money that was meant to be used to pay back several other people. But it was a huge relief when I got it.

As for not keeping any money in the house being ridiculous... tell me about it, its a pain in the backside, especially when you are in a cash business!!!

Everything that can be said has been said. We can choose our friends but not our family, some of us are luckier than others. You sound like a lovely girl and I'm sure that you'll achieve the success you deserve, try not to let this spoil it. Good luck x

Everything that can be said has been said. We can choose our friends but not our family, some of us are luckier than others. You sound like a lovely girl and I'm sure that you'll achieve the success you deserve, try not to let this spoil it. Good luck x

Here, here :) Well said, I couldnt agree more x:hug:x

Latest posts

Back