Brow & goatee tint on a man?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ibi Lashes

Reaction score
I have a bit of a strange question!!

I have a guy who wants his brows tinted (no problem) and his goatee beard. I'm not entirely sure if you can use brow tint on it or would he better off with a hair dye?

Haven't seen his beard yet so not sure how much hair there is?

I've put him off for an appointment until I get some advice.

THANKS in advance

I've tinted my husband's goatey before using eyebrow tint. I found you have to try and not get it on the skin or it will be seen through the beard but otherwise it was fine. It takes longer as there's more hair so make sure you charge more than a eyebrow tint.

Sent from my V9A using SalonGeek

Thats quick, thank you.

What did you apply the tint with out of interest?

And, how long would you leave it on for?

S x

Could you try applying the tint with a mascara wand or comb? It might brush the tint through the hair better and not get so much on the skin.

Poor guy must feel bad about greying hair, you might get a very loyal cilent for this treatment!

Air x

Please give David Gest my love:)

You'd use a lot of brow tint for his beard. I think that I would have sent him to a hairdresser for that.

I just used my tint brush but if the comb or mascara brush would work I'd use it as the tint brush was very small for the amount of hair. I just left it on for about 5 mins but my husbands not grey. His beard gets lighter in the sun and his hairs dark so he just wanted toned in.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Refectocil, which is what I use, says it can be used for side-burns, beards and pubic hair. I would use a mascara wand personally or eyebrow comb to coat the hair without getting it all over the skin.

Latest posts

Back