Brush contamination

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailartist

Reaction score
Okay, one more question for you guys, and I'm done for the night, I promise. :D

I keep my Moxie brush in a brush case, flat in a drawer. I rarely use it, and now it has the dreaded yellow death stain going on when I try to use it. My question: WHY did it do this, when I've been keeping it flat and free from dust? Is it just because I haven't been using it regularly? Should I maybe clean it in its own monomer once a week to keep this from happening again? Should I give this one a proper burial with 21-gun salute and taps?

it got yucky eh?

That happens to me when I dont clean it in my monomer thoroughly- stuff gets left in there and BLEAH.

Try and give it a good cleaning, saturate it in your liquid and wipe it out a few times and see if that helps. :)

ANd I am getting you that number I keep forgetting about :) If I forget AGAIN, press 7 when you call the main number and try to find her by her last name...

I had the same problem a few months ago and so i asked on here and found out that because i was not using my brush often enough, the monomer had dried the brush and gone yellow. I tried soaking etc but ended up buying a new brush instead.

Latest posts

Back