Brush on resin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbeauty

Reaction score
Can anyone advise me on what is a really good brush on resin for the nail tips please? thanks :D

Can anyone advise me on what is a really good brush on resin for the nail tips please? thanks :D

Do you mean a brush on adhesive for sticking tips to the natural nail ... or a brush on resin for doing wraps over tips? They do have different properties although many do interchange them.

Do you mean a brush on adhesive for sticking tips to the natural nail ... or a brush on resin for doing wraps over tips? They do have different properties although many do interchange them.

Hi Geeg....for sticking tips to natural nails....sorry....:o

Hi Geeg....for sticking tips to natural nails....sorry....:o

No problem ... I just didn't want to get it wrong .

May I ask what it is you don't like about the brush-on adhesive you are using now and what is it you are looking for that is different?

No problem ... I just didn't want to get it wrong .

May I ask what it is you don't like about the brush-on adhesive you are using now and what is it you are looking for that is different?

I have been using one from Salon services and I don't feel that it is strong enough so I would like one that has quite a strong hold Geeg :D

I have been using one from Salon services and I don't feel that it is strong enough so I would like one that has quite a strong hold Geeg :D

Is it a very thin adhesive or medium viscosity?? The fact is that there is very little difference between all adhesives apart from viscosity. Most are made by one of only about 3 companies that make these adhesives.

It may be that you only need a change of viscosity to eliminate air bubbles and gain a stronger hold. Brush probably need something thicker and this may not be a brush on but in a tube. Can you live with that?

I, for instance do not use a brush-on adhesive. I use GelBond which is as it sounds, a gel in a tube that fills in ALL gaps with nil air bubbles. VERY very strong and very long lasting. Brush-ons seem easy but they don't always do the job you want.

Is it a very thin adhesive or medium viscosity?? The fact is that there is very little difference between all adhesives apart from viscosity. Most are made by one of only about 3 companies that make these adhesives.

It may be that you only need a change of viscosity to eliminate air bubbles and gain a stronger hold. Brush probably need something thicker and this may not be a brush on but in a tube. Can you live with that?

I, for instance do not use a brush-on adhesive. I use GelBond which is as it sounds, a gel in a tube that fills in ALL gaps with nil air bubbles. VERY very strong and very long lasting. Brush-ons seem easy but they don't always do the job you want.

Thanks for that info Geeg, as I'm not doing nails often I haven't heard of gelbond but I will look it up. I think the salon services one is quite thin :| but I'm not too sure, thanks anyway

GelBond is a CND adhesive .. very strong and pharmaceutical grade too (like all CND adhesives) Cnd have several other adhesives too that are thinner than Gelbond. You can purchase them from Sweet Squared 08452106060

If you get it then contact me and I'll tell you how best to use it. x

GelBond is a CND adhesive .. very strong and pharmaceutical grade too (like all CND adhesives) Cnd have several other adhesives too that are thinner than Gelbond. You can purchase them from Sweet Squared 08452106060

If you get it then contact me and I'll tell you how best to use it. x

Do I not have to be CND trained to buy it Geeg?....Thanks hun x

You must be trained and have a certificate ... but you do not have to be CND trained to open an account at S2.

EzFlow do a nice brush on resin that I use, there is also a building resin which some use for tips that is part of the silk range.

Personally though I use the brush on resin which is lovely! x

Thanks for replies guys :D will look at both x

ezflow here to the best brush on risin ever

CND Gelbond rocks hon!! As Geeg says NO bubbles & maximum hold, & fast! Id never ever use anything else now:D

THANKS GUYS :Dxx

Latest posts

Back