Brushing up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blondie beauty

Reaction score
Haia!i need some advice please :) im hoping to get a grant and want to use it for training.does anybody know who would be the best to go with?im alreadt qualified but i feel my l&p technique isnt good enough :( as close as poss to north wales would be great but i drive.sorry for rambling on x

hi there where did you do your initial training? i can highly recommend nail harmony they run fantastic courses and are very helpful if you have any problems all in all a great company hth xx

Nail training academy,they came to me which was great.just got bad news today that i might only b able to get £100 grant for training so thay really holds me back :( x

Im also really thinking about CND or nsi.im in a right hole :(

If you have not got a level 2 in anything you will get free training at your college. So you could try there

Doesnt look like i can get funding for an nsi or cns course :(

You may not be able to get funding towards a CND course, but why not give Sweet Squared a call to talk it through? You will need to check with them that your existing L&P training would qualify you to take the CND conversion course, but I was nothing short of amazed when I saw the price of the conversion course - it's great value, so may be more affordable than you realise. :)

I spoke to sweet squared and they suggest a beginners course,nobody seems to of heard of the people i trained with!im so confused :/ x

Latest posts

Back