Bubble nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just had a look in scratch just now, and along with everyone else I personally think they are ugly, very different I suppose, and like the fan nails I think are personal taste, not mines at all though, but as said each to their own....(bet would have problems picking their nose he he) x

What i find quite distressing about the whole bubble thing, is would you be happy to send someone out with nails like that, and/or be happy for your customers to say you'd intentionally made them look that awful?!

Also, can you imagine the devastating effect it would have on your natural nails if you did break them? EUGH!

ROFL!!! just showed my husband the google pic and he said 'eww they look like butts on your finger' LOL

Oh Grim!! :eek:

Cant see that one catching on lol! - they're truly horrible!

Vile!!!! Why would you honestly have them on your fingers, somehow I can't see it taking off over here and if it does I won't be doing them!!!x

I thought maybe I was missing the point as they seem so monterous!!
They look like marbles on the end of the fingers, but each to their own,
Thanks for your replies, guys:)

nasty nasty nasty!!!

I bet Geeg will love em !!!!! not :lol:

They're nasty !

Oh gross! I don't care how bad I wanted attention as a nail tech, I would NEVER make nails that looked like that! That is just absurd!!!!!!!!! YUCK. What's next? Colored acrylic applied to look like fungus???? Bet you could even leave bits underneath to look authentic. Where's that puking smiley?

Ah, this will do:
SmileyPukingonSmiley.gif

Latest posts

Back