buffing paste?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollie_mummy

Reaction score
hi geeks! im having trouble trying to find buffing paste does anyone know where i can get some or if there is agood alternative thats easier to get hold of? any ideas would be a great help, thanx!:green:

hi hun
salon services have a salon system buffing paste , if you have a local one they should have it ,

xxxx

I wasnt aware that it was still used - personally I have never used it since I was at college.

They can be very gritting and not very kind to the natural nails.

The newer 3-way buffers and glossers are great without paste.

When I was originally trained, we were taught to use buffing paste, and I think it was an Ellisons (salon system) one, but now I don't use a paste, just a three way buffer - I've used both Creative Girlfriend Buffer and the Ezflow Killer Whale.

Give them a go! HTH :hug:

EZFlow sell a product called Miracle Shine which is excellent when used with either a3 way buffer or a chamois buffer on natural or artificial nails.

EZFlow sell a product called Miracle Shine which is excellent when used with either a3 way buffer or a chamois buffer on natural or artificial nails.

i love my snow monkey (chamois buffer) and miracle shine combo.... id be lost with out it now (saves the old elbow and my rsi ;))

Jess
xx

I use Skin Truth's buffing paste. You only need a very small amount though and it gives a great shine together with a chamios buffer. Both are really cheap and can be obtain by visiting your local salon services or by visit beauty express (they both have websites - just type their names in google).

Hope this helps.

for college i have to use buffing paste, its a salon system one from sallys, they also have those chamois buffers to go with them, have to say i dont think ill use it once ive finished college course, cos as fiona said they are quite gritty and ive had just as good (if not better) results with a 3 way buffer/glosser, but i have to use it for vtct

nicky xxx

well nicky I was gonna say the same thing as you I had to use it for vctc .used it on my boyf when i was doing a male mani and he hated it said it went through him because of all the bits.
i use a 3 way buffer and find i get a better result too.
why dont you try the 3 way buffer and see what results you get compard to the paste hth

Latest posts

Back