Building up Gelish collection, help please :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs001

Reaction score
I have looked on here and the 'purse' sight but still need real life opinions please as the colours look different in each pic depending on the light. My local salon services are quite limited so as I will need to order online I would love some advise on which colours to add to my very limited collection.

I have decided on Rose Garden for my red, I have tiger blossom, gossip girl, light elegant, good gossip, taffeta, she ek white, bashful and elegant wish. What I am after is a nice 'weddingy' pink (was thinking pink smoothie), I also want a nice taupe colour, an almost black colour (but not bellas as it looks as if it has a purple tinge and I already like elegant wish) and also a sparkle one (veering towards Vegas nights)?

I don't want a glittery polish just a bit of sparkle, and I don't want a pure black, I guess I want a deep blue/black. I will add more in the summer but limited funds at the mo :( also if I have missed any obviously popular colours, please comment. Many thanks :D

Have you tried typing in 'Gelish swatches' into youtube? There is a girl that has about four videos showing the swatches.

I know what you mean about trying to get a good picture of the colours. 'It's a lily' did look very different in each pic, but I'm quite confident it's the colour for me now.

Sorry I can't be any more help.

I'll have a look thanks, I am torn between its a lily and pink smoothie, and Vegas nights and champagne, it's just the hassle of ordering then returning but that's online shopping I guess.

Latest posts

Back