Bullet bin ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodipodi

Reaction score
Hiya does anyone know where I can get hold of a small 'bullet' shaped bin with a lid that has a 'snap back' retractable thingy:eek:....lol..how do I explain what I mean?! A lid that you have to push to put your rubbish in but has a spring action that it closes itself? :lol:Haha not very good at this am I? My trainer had a very small stainless steel one that we used to keep on the desk. xx

Hi Lana, thanks for that. Ive had a look but they dont have what Im after unfortunately. Theyre similar but the one Im after has about 50cm high with a rounded dome lid with a pushie opening that is 'spring loaded' if you like, you know the ones that catch your fingers if youre not fast enough lol!:lol: x

Just found something like what I want on a site called 'nisbets' catering equipment but its 25 litre which is way too big but not sure how to do a link!

Last edited:
Habitat used to carry them and here in Spain Casa do have them (I think Casa may be in the UK now too) in any case it is very similar to Habitat.

Thanks geeg Ill have a look it doesnt help saying 'thingybobbydoodah' does it lol x

Nope, still cant find one. Never mind I think it'll be one of those things Ill find when Im not looking. The reason I want one is theyre ideal for on your desk, very small and because they are spring loaded they keep all the vapours in and you dont have to keep taking the lid on and off. Im going to email Wendy anyway about cut the cord so she might remember where she got it x

Latest posts

Back