Business Cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thinkpink2008

Reaction score
hey guys, just about to upate my pricelists and business cards. Can't decide to stick with who i use now or try someone new?

where do you get yours or do you do them yourselves?

thanks

Vista print is the way to go on business cards. great value for money.

thought so, thats where i normally use, just wanted to see if there any where else worth a look!

I used to use Vistaprint and I love them but what I've been doing as of late is printing my own. There are so many different programs online these days and if you have a printer and ink you're pretty much good to go.

I guess that's the computer geek in me :p

Try OvernightPrints.com - I'm prety sure there's a UK link at the bottom of the site so it's not just USA specific and the postage isn't ridiculous. They have more upbeat and fun templates than Vista Print and options like rounded corners. Vista Print is great, don't get me wrong! I've also had good luck with GigglePrint, where printing is no laughing matter! :rolleyes:
Hugs from America where it's almost inauguration day,
kelly

I have always had my cards professionally done and laid out by a graphic designer. It looked classy, unique to me and I considered the expense worth it.

Wishing the USA geeks all the best for the future with their new President Obama. Lets hope he is good for all of us in this besieged and weary world of ours.

I have always had my cards professionally done and laid out by a graphic designer. It looked classy, unique to me and I considered the expense worth it.

Wishing the USA geeks all the best for the future with their new President Obama. Lets hope he is good for all of us in this besieged and weary world of ours.

I guess that's where I luck out. I do graphic design - used to anyway - and I have a professional printer. One type of card I love doing is the mini CD cards - they are as big as a business card - and you can put any type of media on it. I've done some with a nail image slideshow.

Goddess yes, I am so excited for tomorrow and a chance for our country to have a new beginning. We got the dud out of the house, maybe this time we picked right. I have faith.:hug:

I use vistaprint...very reasonable and you can get matching products for low prices, lots of design ideas and you can custom to your needs.

A friend of mine does them at the moment. Does all my printing. A box of 500 cards = one refill.
Good deal, aye?:green:
But am seriously thinking of giving vista a big order.

I'm thinking white t-shirts to work in with my logo and business name, car magnets, and that sort of thing.

BUT before I do that... I'm trying to come up with the new 'logo' and design for my cards & website, and nothing has piqued my interest yet.
I HATE having the same as someone else, and so I shy away from the 'freebie' logos that can be found online.

I have to find time to sit and crack my noggin for some ideas.:green:

Having rambled all of that, many seem pleased with Vista, just watch they don't charge you for something you don't want, nor asked for.

:hug:

Latest posts

Back