Business cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xAnnaBannAx

Reaction score
How much info and what info do you put on your business cards?

And are there any other low cost websites other than vista print...cant find anything I like on their yet! x

On the front I have the names of my big ranges (Decleor, Jessica, CACI & St Tropez) down one side, then I have the name of the clinic, address, number & website. On the back it has lines for me to use for write appointment on & a note about my cancellation policy.

I keep mine quite simple,my logo in each corner and just my name, which treatments i do(manicures,pedicures,nail art,nail enhancements), phone number, email address and website, and the areas i cover for mobile treatments.
you can upload your own images/design on vista print, i couldn't find a design i liked on there so i design and print my own at home now x

I try not to keep my cards from looking overly busy.
Website/address/phone numbers/business name
I use www.123print.com
So far I so good, prices are good, products are outstanding.
I found this: http://www.print123.com.au

I totally forgot id started this thread! lol thanxs for your replies x

I use Goodprint - found a great modern design on there that I liked and away I went. I loved playing around with it.

With regards to info.... I have company name, my name, what I do (i.e. acrylics, gels, manis and pedis), contact info and then "daytime, evening and weekend appointments available".

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back