Business Cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_B

Reaction score
Hi all
Having a bit of a pickle trying to find some good buisness cards that dont cost the earth, in particular, business cards that relate to massage in some way rather than just a random picture of a flower for example!
Does anyone have any good sites they could let me have?
Thanks!

vistaprint have loads of designs for you to choose from or you can upload your own image, and they are very cheap. hth

I use vistaprint and 123print, they are within £10.

Great thanks will have a look at these sites x

vistaprint are doing 250 business cards at the moment for free, you just pay postage and if you liked them you could order more and they are very reasonable even full price, i ordered mine last week should get them soon will let you know what they are like..

I have vista print ones that come the other week. I changed the fonting and that though so they cost about £7.99 for 250 plus postage. Really pleased with them though and worth the money.

vista print currently have some great offers, personall i like the business card magnets, i think its genius that youyr client will have your number staring at her every time she goes in the fridge, reminding her what treatments she needs!
they have 25 free at the moment, also 100 postcards free, 50 rack cards, 25 brochures and 1 poster i think!
if you go on to their site and you cant get these offers please email me and i can send you the email to click on the link!
ive just placed an order for all these and it cost me about £10 for p&p!

heres my email if u want the link: [email protected]
thanks x :)

Vista print are brilliant for their business cards, they have tons of designs and you can customise them to whatever you want!

I ordered from them last week i ordered a key ring for my business, car magnet, an a2 poster and some postcards which are my next appointment cards. And business cards and all for a great price!!

xx

Latest posts

Back