Business name ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikkiH

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new to both the industry and to the group.

I am a Brit living in Canada and after being a stay at home mum for 7 years I have gone back to school to train for a new career in the beauty industry.

I want to take my skills on the road and have a mobile business and am starting to try and think of names and possible tag lines for my business.

My main training is as a nail technician but I am also qualified in waxing and brow/lash tinting.

I want to use the fact that I am a Brit as I think it will be a good marketing tool in the area I live (quite a lot of expats) and some of my Canadian friends think it makes me more unique.

Anyway so far the only name I can come up with is British Beauty but I am not sold on it yet..

I would like something that let's people know I am British/English and am mobile!!!

Any ideas from all you pro's would be really appreciated. I have been reading the posts for a while and you all seem to have amazing knowledge and ideas :)

Thanks so much

GB Beauty
Beauty UK

Im sure theres lots of plays on it. Where abouts in britain are you originally from? Maybe use a distinctive road name from your home town? Makes an interesting story for your clients x

Sent from my LG-E430 using SalonGeek mobile app

Nail Britania, (a play on Rule Britania)? Well it is 5.37am lol

Some ideas for names and tag lines - remember it's very early!,

Brit Beauty - Brought a To You

Across The Pond Beauty - All the way to you (do Canadians refer to it as 'the pond'?, Mmn, probably not?)

UK Beauty - Brought To U

English Rose Beauty - Bringing beauty to you

x

Love English Rose Beauty SSx

Thanks for the ideas.

Trying to figure out name logo etc it's very exciting but very challenging.

Love English rose if your original from England

The Beauty Lassie
Mobile Spa Lassie
Sassy Lassie Mobile Spa

Oooo I love English rose too. I bet you could get a beautiful logo for that too x

Also loving English rose!

What province or area are you in, maybe that would help too.

Latest posts

Back