Business Re-Name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainbowtanning

Reaction score
After much deliberation I am looking at changing from Rainbow Tanning and Beauty to Rainbow Illusions, what are your thoughts? xx

I have read your other thread so understand your reasons for wanting to rebrand. What I don't understand is why you have dropped 'beauty' and 'tanning' and replaced them with a totally unrelated word which suggests a magic act to me.
Sorry but your current name is way better xx

I think the new name could be somewhat confusing....

I have read your other thread so understand your reasons for wanting to rebrand. What I don't understand is why you have dropped 'beauty' and 'tanning' and replaced them with a totally unrelated word which suggests a magic act to me.
Sorry but your current name is way better xx

That made me laugh, can see your points and have been thinking since then that straightforward Rainbow Beauty would be better. I've found it sooo hard to find another name that I like that's not been used and I'm ready to pull my hair out lol xx

Okay, scrap Rainbow Illusions, other suggestions/choices are

Perfectly You
Simply Beauty
Preen and Pamper
Rainbow Beauty
Belle Vous (french for beautiful you)

There are lots of others but these are those that I can remember which means they must have stood out for me.

Last edited:
Why not have Rainbow Beauty? It's keeping the rainbow part which you obviously loved before and it's clear what the business is :) xx

Okay, one last one to throw in the mix and I am liking this Unique You??

I like Rainbow Beauty as it still alludes to what you used to be. This naming yourself is so difficult - dare I say that I still don't really have a name after 15 years!!

I know, sooo hard! I am feeling Unique You, nobody else has it and I can buy all the URL's that I want to uniqueyoubeautytherapy, uniqueyoumassage etc and I can't do that with Rainbow, Rainbow Beauty has already gone and nails and the Rainbow Massage site was certainly interesting!!

i think you should stick with rainbow beauty x

Okay, not going to lie, but it sounds like a catalogue for middle aged ladies. But look, that's just my opinion and I'm a stranger, it really doesn't matter what I think.
What does matter is what you think. If you saw that name on a flyer with no picture what would you think the business was? Xx

Belle Vous Beauty?

Latest posts

Back