Busy January?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holistikat

Reaction score
Is anyone else having a really busy january?

Im not complaining, i love being busy but last january was sooo quiet so i just wasnt prepared to be so busy this year. Christmas was manic and i was thinking well at least if january is quiet i can have a little break lol.

This month is looking like it might be as busy as christmas, Im happy but just wondering what happened to the "january slump" I did gain a lot of new nail clients over christmas so that might be why. Iv not done any crazy offers or anything so its not that.

Is anyone else more busy than usual this month?

Me too, I was expecting a really dead January but it's been great!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's like pre Christmas for me.

I've been really surprised at how busy I am.. I was dreading Jan/Feb too! X

I'm at about 80% my normal which is brilliant

I'm soo much busier than I thought I'd be this time of year, I really thought I'd have more of a lull in Jan but it's great to be busy :) maybe Feb will be quieter than Jan, who knows! X

I'm busy 2 hoping for more to come :)

Our January's have been very good for several years now due to clients not going out as much at christmas & new year, and they know we always have special offers on in January.gained a few new colour clients this week who would not normally pay our prices but once they have tried our excellent services they were very happy and I think they will return and pay that little extra.

Januarys are good for me, what makes me quiet is when the snow comes. So long as there's no snow I'm busy.

Me too! Virtually fully booked til middle of February. Been working from home since Nov so first January.
Very pleased!
Good luck everyone :)

I'm not busy, but not as quiet as I was expecting

Jemima :)

I have observed the last two Novembers were quieter than usual as well as both Decembers compared to every year previously ... except the last 10 days up to both Christmas Eves which have been insane.

Last January and February and this January are much busier than usual.

I have decided that people have diverted their wax/nail money to the purchase of a Christmas present in Nov and Dec and once Christmas is over they are in for their missed treatments.

I've been mental busy as well, was also hoping for a break this month but no such luck, I'm fully booked now until the 27th January. Last week beat my week before Christmas which I thought was busy enough an swore id never do a week like that again! Hoping it stays like this over February an march too, quite enjoying it! Xxxxx

I'm busy too, not quite sure why but the last two years jan and feb have been mega busy for me. I give all my ladies a 15% discount voucher in their xmas card but over half of them haven't bothered using them.

I always find october and november are my quieter months but even then I tick over nicely, I consider myself very lucky to be busy and have lovely amazing bunch of clients.

H xx

November is my quietest month, so that's when I take my holiday.
January, so far had been very steady, with clients getting ready to go on winter sun holidays.
February is usually a bit quieter...... But we'll see 😜

Last week was manic. This week...dead.

Im fully booked this week which is great & very busy next week also ;)

I'm a lot busier than I thought as well!!

I'm not busy, not like at Christmas, but doing better than I expected.

Also having an unexpectedly busy January. Also worked hard over Christmas and thought I'd just have a little quiet rest now! It's awesome, I can't complain!
xx

Latest posts

Back