Butlins do spa breaks now!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pazzy

Reaction score
We looking for a girly holiday weekend and for a laugh we suggested good old Butlins and I read somewhere that they do Beauty spa breaks but wasnt sure if I dreamt it!!

But they do and its reasonable so think we will be defnitely going.

Take a look!!!

Wonder if their beauty uniform is the traditional 'red coat'

Family Holidays At UK Holiday Parks - Butlins

i've seen this before - looks good!! xx

WOW looks really good, is skegness the only one that offers this????

I went on a spa day at the Mariot Hotel last sat and it was fab, great value as well

for £35.00 you get full back massage, decleor facial, scalp, shoulder and arm massage and eyebrow shape. full use of the pool, steam room and sauna and there is no time limit u can spend the whole day there just chillin, was really good.

I think they are going to do this with most of the resorts - they are trying to keep up with centre parcs and ditch the old look. I fancy a 90's night aswell!!!

£35 is really good - we have Seaham Hall serenity spa up here - its amazing but very pricey. Had a spa day there with some of my friends and the meal was gorgeous (thai) but sadly couldnt afford any treatments...I think I would have bee picking the bones out of the treatment (I can do this better!!!)

Latest posts

Back