UK weekend break suggestions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Verve Designs

TAFNO Extensionize
Reaction score
Ahoy :)

Been a while since I posted on here!

So, the ever lovely Ryanair has just decided to cancel my families flights to Cyprus in May this year (we usually go to visit rellies over there) which means although we'll get a refund we'd have to spend a fortune in replacing the bargain flight we got! We're talking a thousand pound extra!

So...sod that, we're going to have a break in the UK before we go on our summer hols in August.

We're CentreParcs people at heart (and have a weekend one booked in April) and we're looking for suggestions on weekend breaks in cottages or caravans in the Lakes or Wales that you've stayed in?

So, waffling aside...any suggestions anyone? It'd be my wife and I, and two kids (who're 11 and 14)....

*p.s I know you're all going to think "aww diddums just the two holidays booked Carl?" but we work like nutters and live for our breaks!

Last edited:
We like centre parcs but have quite a few friends that have visited bluestone in wales and prefer it to center parcs. I had a look at the promo video on you tube and tempted myself!

We stayed at a lovley lodge type place on a lake in staffordshire, Google the boothy rudyard lake, you have use of boats, hot tub etc we went to alton towers whilst staying there x

Latest posts

Back