Buying from Sweet Squared at the beauty show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Angelina221 I appreciate that it is a professional show but if you don't have to prove you are a professional to obtain a ticket or accompany someone with a ticket then you can see how people will be able to buy products that they aren't qualified to use.

Yes Angelina221 I appreciate that it is a professional show but if you don't have to prove you are a professional to obtain a ticket or accompany someone with a ticket then you can see how people will be able to buy products that they aren't qualified to use.

This is the real world, dinkypinky, and it is the same for every profession and at every kind of trade show and you can't really do anything about it. We are not taking anything to the show that would be a danger in anyone else's hands OK? Which is why I said do not be concerned. Just go and enjoy and if you have concerns, then save it for the other stands who will be selling whatever they are selling. WE have to contend with thieves and all sorts at every show ... a few non pro punters is not going to make a ripple on the water of our industry..

WE have to contend with thieves and all sorts at every show ... a few non pro punters is not going to make a ripple on the water of our industry..

Gosh, to keep these under control is a much bigger task at shows...
A few years back, I personally saw someone drop a bottle of scrubfresh in her bag, just like that, right in front of me, she couldn't care less....

I fully understand what you are saying Gigi. Your post before last hit the website at the same time as me so I didn't get to read it before I posted my reply to Angelina. Anyway my concern isn't the products being dangerous in the wrong hands and my aim wasn't to have a go at S2. It is just frustrating when people use a product that they aren't trained to use and then give the product a bad name or sell them on ebay for ridiculous amounts of money. I do live in the real world but it doesn't mean I always have to like it :lol:

I received a booklet in the post today,and inside it it said Minx would be there! :)

After reading a thread yesterday about Lumos, I'm hoping they will have that on sale at Pro Beauty. I don't have an account with S2 so I'm gonna stock up on a few if its there. I'll be making a bee line to the stand! :green:

Certainly Lumos will be at the show, and it's pretty easy to open an account with S2 ... Just ring and send a photocopy of your certificates of nail education!

Latest posts

Back