Buying from Sweet Squared at the beauty show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snazzybiz

Reaction score
Hi geeks

This might be a silly question but I wondered If you will be able to hut products from sweet squared at the beauty show of you don't have an account with them.
I have sent my certificates off to them so I am waiting to hear if I can have an account.

Also does anyone know if Gigi's book will be at the show, if not i will order it online.

I sooooo can't wait for the end of Feb to arrive. :)

Thanks x

Im not sure but i need to find out how will S2 know if you have an account with them? and how will they know who you say you are?

I can take my S2 account number along with me but i can't take my certs. They would be very heavy to carry has i had all 3 professionally framed in one big mount! It would break my heart if i had to open it after paying 40 odd pounds to get it framed.

Hopefully my account details will come before the show :)

I might give them a call tomorrow and see what they say. Apologies for the rubbish spelling on my first post for some reason my iPhone likes to put the wrong words in. I suppose I should check it before I send it :)
I will let you know what they say.

I am going to call them tomorrow too - I have a reference number from them (could be an account number) and I have forwarded copies of my certs but not heard from them as yet - how lovely if it is all sorted pre Pro Beauty in Feb :)

Please post what they say when you phone them.
I too was wondering about how buying from them at the show would work. x

It is a professional show. Therefore those attending should be professionals. S2 will not possibly. Be able to check everyones account information at the show :lol: you will not be asked to prove your account details.

At this show, it won't be necessary to worry about L&P getting into the wrong hands as they will not be taking L&P to the show. Pro enhancement products and Gigi's book ( to answer the question above) can be bought by professionals as usual on line. Who wants to carry all that kind of thing all over the show anyway? Instead S2 will be taking all the cool new innovations and hottest new products that everyone wants to see and touch and feel!

Last edited:
Hello, but we will be able order the new Shellac colours from them on the day? I am soo excited and can't wait to see them, buy them, wear them, use them!! hahahaha!!
I just dont want to get there and they have sold out :cry:

Hello, but we will be able order the new Shellac colours from them on the day? I am soo excited and can't wait to see them, buy them, wear them, use them!! hahahaha!!
I just dont want to get there and they have sold out :cry:

All Shellac stock will be at the show of course ... and I'm sure you will not be disappointed. They are taking plenty of stock. :lol:

I was hoping to go to the show on the Monday, but I'm so worried the new Shellac colours will have sold out! Does anyone think it's best to go Sunday instead? I'd be really disappointed to have traveled all that way and no new colours left!

I think it would be fair if S2 halfed their stock for both sunday and monday so peeps who plan on going monday wouldn't miss out. But thats just my opinion. :)

Im going sunday so im not just suggesting this in hope to benifit myself. :) xx

YOO HOO !!! HELLO :lol: ..... anybody listening???

I said S2 will have plenty of stock at the show!!

YOO HOO !!! HELLO :lol: ..... anybody listening???

I said S2 will have plenty of stock at the show!!
Shellac is a popular product, you cannot blame us for feeling a little sceptical. :)

Does anyone know if Minx will be there?

I'm sure a quick call or E-Mail to those in the know about the show (S2 themselves) will answer the questions.

Personally I would prefer it if Beauty trade shows were like most other professional trade shows ... you order at the show and then your product is delivered to you as normal. In my view this would stop the aisles being crammed with trolleys and bags, and cut out the stands selling cheap rubbish.

Mat

I'm sure a quick call or E-Mail to those in the know about the show (S2 themselves) will answer the questions.

Personally I would prefer it if Beauty trade shows were like most other professional trade shows ... you order at the show and then your product is delivered to you as normal. In my view this would stop the aisles being crammed with trolleys and bags, and cut out the stands selling cheap rubbish.

Mat

Somehow I think everyone can honestly take my word for it, fozzyo. :lol: I think I am pretty much in the know .. :lol:

I like your idea apart from the fact that I think it would be worse with a gazillion people queuing up to place their orders. Not sure why it would cut out the stands selling cheap rubbish but I don't think you will see those types of stands at this NEW show. I think it will be quite different which is one Reason S2 decided to participate in it.

Last edited:
Shellac is a popular product, you cannot blame us for feeling a little sceptical. :)

Does anyone know if Minx will be there?

Instead S2 will be taking all the cool new innovations and hottest new products that everyone wants to see and touch and feel!
The quote is from my post above in this thread.
Now, that would include Minx right? :green:

Yes it would. Sorry geeg i missed that. Thanks :)

I hope they take the new Minx curved files too has would like a lookie before purchasing. Fingers crossed! (hint hint S2)

hi, i recently set up an account with sweet squared in half an hour! i scanned my certificates into the computer and emailed them! was very quick and simple!

I have to say it is abit worrying that S2 won't be or won't have time to check peoples account numbers before they buy the products! To show your account number and ID like a driving license isn't too much to ask. Surely this is how products get in the wrong hands and are then used incorrectly and give the products a bad name e.t.c.

I have to say it is abit worrying that S2 won't be or won't have time to check peoples account numbers before they buy the products! To show your account number and ID like a driving license isn't too much to ask. Surely this is how products get in the wrong hands and are then used incorrectly and give the products a bad name e.t.c.

Well the show only allows professionals in. As Geeg as already said, L&P won't be available at the show, as obviously you have to be a CND tech to purchase this.
Everything that is available to use by professionals will be at the show. The show is only for professionals.
Geeg has already explained this!

I don't think you need to have any concerns at all, DinkyPinky :hug:

Latest posts

Back