Buzzer/Intercom

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam28

Reaction score
Hi guys, was thinking of getting an intercom/buzzer for the salon door as sometimes I find myself in the back room with a customer and I have to lock the door, I dont want any clients arriving early sat on the doorstep or any passers by missing me, but then I dont want to answer the door mid-treatment. What do other people do ???

I have a little guy that farts as you walk through the door ....... seriously!!!!

LOL Like your answer Nailzoo.:lol:
Yes I would have a Buzzer my friend does in her salon. :)

I have a little guy that farts as you walk through the door ....... seriously!!!!

how much do you pay him to stand there - lol !! :lol:

how much do you pay him to stand there - lol !! :lol:
And what do you feed him, we all know how busy you get lol

What are you lot like - lol, hilarious !! So I need a man to stand by my door, feed him baked beans and curry and hope he farts everytime someone comes through the door. Anyone know of anyone !???

My little brother could probably fill that role :irked:

Hmm, how about a computerised system?

Every time the door opens, it trips a micro switch which causes a signal to be received by the computer - which will then play Fart.wav or Fart.mp3 through a suitably placed loudspeaker...

which will then play Fart.wav or Fart.mp3 through a suitably placed loudspeaker...

LOL I actually hovered my mouse over the wav and mp3 extensions to see if you had linked them to a sound!

LOL I actually hovered my mouse over the wav and mp3 extensions to see if you had linked them to a sound!

Sadly not - yet - anyway! Let me get the mike out later though, am sure our Pug will oblige ;)

Hmm, how about a computerised system?

Every time the door opens, it trips a micro switch which causes a signal to be received by the computer - which will then play Fart.wav or Fart.mp3 through a suitably placed loudspeaker...

As long as I make sure the suitably placed loudspeaker isnt anywhere near me - knowing my luck I would be stood right by it, lol !! Good idea, not sure about the farting sound though :lol:

Hmm, if you are serious, then is the farter your pet dog???

Latest posts

Back