Called the cops tonight, was my 1st time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jocie

Reaction score
Welll the neighbors downstair were sceaming and throwing crap so was gonna call the cops on them, but then the house two doors down had like 15 people screaming n fighting in the road. Then the started beating up a guy. So I called and the house have 3 cop cars in front of it, the road blocked off and a guy on the ground with a bunch of others blocked in a group.

Neighbors downstairs heard me call and the shut up too. Very eventful 1am morning.

Haha I had something similar last night too. But police wouldn't do anything. The flat 2 floors below decided to bring half of Wigan back to their flat at 3am. Screaming, shouting all outside. At 5am they decided to jump over the wall and into the canal. 6am they decided to give up. 7am I got up for work. Tired.com :(

Yeah? Thanks no good :( I don't live in the best part of town unfortunatly. The house down the way is a party house and 3am about a month ago I watched a guy get the crap kicked ouuta him. His head got smashed in and I heard the crack. Nobody called the cops, a taxi had to take him to the hospital. So this time I thought i'm not gonna let that happen again and I called right away. The cops are always patroling round here because of this kinda stuff being common. Grrrr just glad the cops didn't come talk to me lol, I gotta work in the morning.

My partner got jumped after a night out, 8 guys this was at 3am not far from a busy club but no one phoned the police or even asked if was ok, he was found 30mins later going in & out of conciseness thank fully he's a big guy & the people that done it were wimps so no serious damage not even a broken bones they only jumped on his face not a mark to his body :-( they could have killed him my point is i wish there was more people like you ;-) x

My partner got jumped after a night out, 8 guys this was at 3am not far from a busy club but no one phoned the police or even asked if was ok, he was found 30mins later going in & out of conciseness thank fully he's a big guy & the people that done it were wimps so no serious damage not even a broken bones they only jumped on his face not a mark to his body :-( they could have killed him my point is i wish there was more people like you ;-) x

That's horrendous. Hope your fella is ok xx
What is this world coming too? It makes me sad :(

Yes it was, we couldn't believe it when a shoe print came up on the side of his face. They thought at first he had broken his jaw in 2 places, broken nose,eye socket & cheek bone that's how bad he was, we went back a week later & the only thing that was wrong was that the cartilage at the back of his nose was snapped 30min op and that was fixed, we know who it was, it's quite funny when we see any of them because there not so big when there on there own. It disgusting what some people will do, a 1 on 1 fight fair enough but 8 on 1 when the person is drunk & on there own??? That's just animals!! It takes more courage to phone the police or help than what it does to walk away

Awww I hope all is well with your fella. My hubby got jumped outside our house because had smokes. Luckly he is really tough and has a black belt. He ended up beating cfc the crap outta the guys and ran inside. They started pounding our door and we had to call the cops. I stayed inside and my husband delt with the cops. It was terrifying.
He ended up knowing who the little jerks were and told the cops exactly who they were.

I agree people need to not be scared to report illegal things. The cops are there for a reason.
People are pathetic, that was not fair what happened to your bf :(

Latest posts

Back