Week From Hell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Sara
Just to let you know I am thinking about you and your family, I'm sure things will start to get better next week.

Try not to let it all get you down (easy said I know). Try and be kind to yourself don't allow these kids to get you down. Most of all give your hubby a big kiss and stand united.

Best wishes

Ho Sara!!!!!

What a disaster :sad: - having read all the posotive and heart warming replies on here there is not much to add except try and keep your chin up. One thing is for sure and that is this mess will be over at some stage and that is what you have to keep in mind 'it will get better'. In the meantime take care and don't beat yourself up about your son - kids need discipline and he will have forgotten it by tomorrow.

Lots of :Love: & :hug:

Hi Sara

I'm so sorry to hear about your bad week. I hope everything turns out ok for you.

I just wanted to say that I agree with what other geeks have said about disciplining your children. I don't have any kids (yet!) but have learnt a great deal from my mum about how to discipline them. One of my favourite stories of hers is that when my brother and sister were little, my brother bit my sister - so my mum bit him to see how he'd like it! She didn't hurt him of course, just did it enough so he felt her teeth and learnt how it's not a nice thing to do. He never did it again!

Chin up xxx

Hi all, Just thought i'd give you a quick update -

Police never bothered to ring on Saturday - so I rang them instead. They said Ray wasn't down to go in for a statement, and that the case had already gone to the CPS for consideration. We now just have to wait and see what happens. If the CPS proceed with the case - THEN Ray can go and have his say....

Have found out why the kids like to hang around the back of my house so much though - I've had it on good authority that they are dealing dope to the local gangs of kids - apparantly they like the back of my house because it is so dark.... We're putting up a security light at the weekend.

The kids who have supposedly made this complaint against Ray were arrested the other day for breaking and entering an unused business premises and trashing it!!

What nice kids.....

Hope it all goes well for you babe.....
The security light is a brill idea , add a huge water hose to it, so they get enlightend and then drenched..........that will cool them down a bit xxxxxx

Yea they sound like real nice, well balanced kids...Sounds like they might just have a double date in court lol..............

Hi Sara,
Thanks for the update, But as well as a secruity light I would get a cctv camera you can get them cheaply and if any more incidents happen you will have evidence against these thugs.

Sara,

Just wondering how things were going with this - did everything turn out ok?

Jackie
x

Yeah Sara, how did thing turn out, hope everythings worked out

Amanda:Love: :hug:

Hiya Jackie & Lily :hug: , thanks for asking - unfortunatley STILL none the wiser yet. I've phoned the station a few times but have just been fobbed off. We have to wait to hear from the CPS I think - but im really confused about it all.

Ray's not actually at home at the moment. The stress of everything just latley has got a bit much for us and we're having a break (only a little one hopefully) so he's gone to his mum's in Southend....

I'll let you know as soon as I hear....XXXX

Sara, try to stay strong and hang on in there. We are all here for you if you need to chat or just get things off your chest. Keep communicating with Ray that is the most important thing and you will get there.....together.
David.x

Jaydee said:
Sara, try to stay strong and hang on in there. We are all here for you if you need to chat or just get things off your chest. Keep communicating with Ray that is the most important thing and you will get there.....together.
David.x
Thanks so much - I really appreciate that XX

David has given good advice, Sara, I'm just so sorry to hear this, you could do without all this hassle on top of everything. We're all thinking of you and fingers crossed for a speedy (and good) result for you. Surely with the little b******s being arrested recently, it will hopefully go in your favour, can you contact the CPS directly?

big hugs coming your way
Jackie & Sean
x

I hope everything goes alright for you Sara.... sometimes I think the law is mad!!!
It is the same in my area, often the youngsters hassle people, knowing you can't touch them when they wind you up...I've even been water bombed coming out of my salon at night!
There should be a clause for provocation where groups of youths are involved!!! I have my fingers crossed for you!!!!!

Sue

So sorry to hear your story. I can't see anything coming out of the police thing. If they were that concerned about the dog biting or attacking anyone then they would have taken Charlie away or arranged to have him taken away. I'm sure that this 'complaint' from these little scrotes will be sitting at the bottom of the pile collecting dust.

Keep us informed - all my thoughts are with you and I hope hear soon so you can put it all behind you and move on. The security light is a brilliant idea, so is the CCTV or even put a video in one of your windows and zoom it in on the gang of kids - you may well get evidence which you can hand into the police - especially if they are drug dealing. Keep your chin up, tomorrow is another day and don't let this spoil all your hard work with losing weight - keep going you will get there :hug:

Hi all - Just thought I'd post an update to my nightmare week! Everything has settled down now - the police called round on Thursday night at 11pm (!!) to let us know that Charlie had been placed on a "Dog bite register", but no other action was being taken - but if he ever bit anyone again - for whatever reason we would have to go to court. The boys have been reprimanded and their father has been told to keep them under control (not in those words). They havn't been round the back of our house for a while now - hopefully it's all done and dusted.

Me and Ray did seperate for a while because things got so stressed out we were arguing alot, but we're soting all that out now.....

Let's hope the rest of 2005 is better!! - Thanks for everyone for your messages of support - it really helped.

So glad to hear that nothing has come of it all and that those yobs have moved on. Good luck with sorting everything out - I am sure you will have a happy ending. Take care and be strong :hug: :hug:

loads of hugs, kisses and prayers for you!!!

Great news hun. Positive vibes from now on!

Great to hear that things have finally settled down now Sara, best wishes for the future from Jackie and I. :hug:

What a shame that that shower of little Sh*ts can disrupt peoples lives without consequence, it makes my blood boil! The law's an ass!

oh sara glad things have settled down for you,
things like that do put a strain on your relationship, because when things dont seem to resolve you take it out on each other.
we had crap like that when we lived in hampshire with kids waking up the street at all hours and every night(rowing fighting drinking)....until all the hubby's including mine lost it and went out and chased them....the police came wizzing down the street....saying there was nothing they could do, and it would have been one of our blokes that got arrested for trying to take the law into their own hands......no justice eh, but the police really sympothised with us..and i felt sorry for the police (to much red tape...in their words) because the power has been taken from them......
any how hugs to you both

Latest posts

Back