Calling all Bio Gel techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella'B

Reaction score
Heyy Geeks.

I was just wondering what you retail to your clients after a treatment? I want to eventually retail products but i just want to start off small.

Thank youu xxx

Blue gloss top coat, hand cream, nail polish remover etc xx

Bio gels own brand?

Yes, when giving clients bio sculpture nails i only recommend they use products from the bio range so that they dont cause lifting or any other problems xx

The nail and cuticle oil they do is a popular one to. It doesn't lift the gel, keeps cuticle soft and conditions their nails :)

Yeah thats the one thing i was worried about it lifting. Ill try cutical oil. Thank you everyone xx

Solar oil also doesn't lift the gel and is a better product.

Clear top coat.

Matching nail polish.

File or spongeboard.

Soak off (some clients want to remove product at home)

Nail polish remover - to remove old top coat and re-apply new.

Jacqui xx

Hello :)
I would say to defiantly retail bio products as your client has booked in in for that specific treatment. its an experience as well hun. I wouldn't retail a client , who had booked in for a CND spa manicure some nsi cuticle oil. Its the whole package :) also bio sculpture, or any manufacture wouldn't guarantee anything that isn't their own. Cuticle oil and the top coats are great starters though and just be confident hun know your product and the benefits for your client to buy them :) xx

Latest posts

Back