Calling all Canadian geeks who have ordered popits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the nail fairy

Reaction score
:cry:

Have any of you that ordered popits, received yours yet???

I have ordered almost two weeks ago, and still have not received mine yet!!!

I am very anxious to try them out..

Sincerely;
Janet:hug:

None received yet :cry:

:irked:

I phoned again, to Florida, only to be told that the gentleman that sends out the orders was at lunch, but the lady "Mable" told me that my order has been shipped!!
I asked her for a tracking number/confirmation number and she said that the man who was out for lunch had to give it to me.. I left my e-mail adddress this morning.. and I have not heard from him yet.. (man he is on a long lunch)

The lady couldn't even tell me when my order was shipped.. I am trying to be patient,!!:cry::cry::cry:

No joy for me yet either.
I do know that mine is coming US Post so that will take quite a while as opposed to fedex.
Usually the orders seem to sit at customs for a while before they get moving in Canada.....

:cry:
Thanks for replying Alex..

Mine are also coming us priority post...
Maybe I am just a little to impatient!!! But it will be two weeks this thursday!!

Please let me know when you receive yours..

P.S.
You to Victoria!!

Janet

I ordered something from a US distributor that was 'in stock'. :rolleyes: Like you I was inpatient when it was 2 wks!!! But when they tracked it, it had been in Canada for 4 days. Once it cleared customs it was smooth sailing.

I'll keep you 'posted'!:lol:

:hug:

Thanks Alex...

Yes.. please keep me posted!!!

and in the mean time I will smooth down my ruffled little feathers and learn to be more patient. LOL:)

Janet

Latest posts

Back