Calling all geeks near Eltham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jah007

Reaction score
Just got a good idea (pinched this from Urban geek SORRY) any Geeks near the ELtham area I dont mind holding a geek get together

Good for you Jacqui taking the lead for your area but perhaps if you broaden it to geeks in South/Central London. The more the merrier I always think.

Hi, I'd love to come! when are you thinking of? will it be at your home or the pub etc?

Hi Debbie - my house I think then we can dprobably organise an evening out like the firemans ball etc

When you say firemans ball did you mean a real one or is that a figure of speach ( just that i have been to Dartford firemans disco before so not sure if you meant like that) I love dancing!

Thats the one Debbie - they sometimes hold one in Greenwich .......what a hoot.

Hopefuly some more geeks will responed COME ON ALL GEEKS IN SOUTH EAST LONDON OR KENT

Hi

Before I moved to Turkey I used to live near Eltham, in fact my sister still lives there!

I will be in London in October - when r u thinking of organising a meet? I would love to come cause I'm so alone out here!:cry: (voilins at the ready!):lol:

OHHHHHHHHHHHH Millie101 your welcome anytime - I would love to have the courage to move to another country. I am going to try and arrange a meet soon, however I will arrange one in October as well just need more geeks to join in

Hi

I do live in Eltham and would love to meet up and meet you all

Billie x

Latest posts

Back