Calling all MUA's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs T

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

After advice please on a really good under eye illuminator that WON'T reflect badly on camera (the dreaded titanium dioxide!).

I have a Client that has really really really dark under eye circles and I need to banish them for her wedding!!

Any help appreciated :Love::Love:

I don't use under eye illuminator, never liked them. You need to use a corrector before you apply under eye concealer.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Hi, I would definitely say use an under eye concealer (not highlighter) the Estée Lauder double wear is good then highlight(very minimal) on cheekbones. On your trial why don't you take a picture on your camera then you will know the effect it gives :) good luck x

Also is your lady using a good eye cream/gel, as this will help when applying product as de hydrated under eyes are hard to work with... Ask her to drink lots of water :)

As a photographer, I'd add to the Spooky's comment, take a couple of photos with and without flash. A good pro photographer will help her avoid 'panda eyes' on her wedding day anyway. Good luck xx

Thanks for your advice will defo take on board. Xxx

It might be an idea to treat the cause rather than the symptoms.
We sell a range of products called eyeslices which very definitely treat dark circles, puffiness, sore eyes (boy, did I need them last night with the hay fever!)
Just google eyeslices for more details!

Hi Geeks

After advice please on a really good under eye illuminator that WON'T reflect badly on camera (the dreaded titanium dioxide!).

I have a Client that has really really really dark under eye circles and I need to banish them for her wedding!!

Any help appreciated :Love::Love:

Artdeco is readily available on offer at Beautybay http://www.beautybay.com/artdeco/ or at Chleo in Dublin.

Last edited:
Thanks Guys much appreciated xx

Latest posts

Back