Calling All Techs In The US!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes....coffee....(Homer Simpson drool sound).......

Another yummy one down here is Gloria Jeans coffee. I especially like the iced smoothies. Mmm Mmm! I can't have one if it's past 2:00pm or I'm up all night! P.S. You guys should check out the new Dunkin Donuts White Hot Chocolate, it's also yummy!

Happy New Year, Everyone! :)

Yes....coffee....(Homer Simpson drool sound).......

Another yummy one down here is Gloria Jeans coffee. I especially like the iced smoothies. Mmm Mmm! I can't have one if it's past 2:00pm or I'm up all night! P.S. You guys should check out the new Dunkin Donuts White Hot Chocolate, it's also yummy!

Happy New Year, Everyone! :)
that would be great but the nearest Dunkin Donuts is a 3 hour drive....I'll stick with my Coffee guy down the street, he'll even make a decaf if I come by after noon. Best part, if he's not too busy and we call, he'll deliver!

that would be great but the nearest Dunkin Donuts is a 3 hour drive....I'll stick with my Coffee guy down the street, he'll even make a decaf if I come by after noon. Best part, if he's not too busy and we call, he'll deliver!

Oh you wicked wicked monkeys.

Jeni, darling, who will show me the facilities so that I may cyber-work this cyber donut off my cyber AS&?:green:

I dont do coffee so much anymore- I was introduced to a product called ZIPFIZZ about a year ago, and I am a total convert- it has about 43000% of your daily value of B-12. Talk about a hangover cure!! I don't hardly even get PMS anymore! I have converted many- My favorite is the pink lemonade MMMMMMM. Makes my water INTERESTING and YUMMY. And when you are drinking close to 100 oz a day, you NEED it to be yummy and interesting lol.

WHat did everybody do for New Years?

What on earth is zipfizz?

And who's a Kanook? Do you mean "Canuck"? lol
It's pronounced "Can-Nuck":lol: :lol:
I had to re-read that line a few times until the :idea: went on behind my eyes, back there, way back there in the shadows somewhere, yeah, over near the cobwebs... yeah, back there LOL

Then it was like OH:eek: she means us in Canada :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive for coffee. I used to be awful before my girls were born. My office had an expresso/latte machine? Used to drink either really strong coffee all day, or strong 'cafe-au-lait'. I rather literally had a cup going all day long. Should have just plugged in the machine at my desk. I've been like that for years.
Then got preggers.. and tried to cut out the caffeine? OMG the MIGRAINES:!: :cry:
Took a while, but finally did it. ALTHOUGH was drinking tonnes of yukky tasting decaf.. hard to break the habit. LOL Drank lots of herbal teas, but most taste like dirty dishwater. Lots of juice..

Ok, yeah, but now, back on my caffeine kick LOL Almost as bad as ever. I try to 'insert' a glass of water between each cup of coffee :lol:

This is a tube of Zipfizz...

7400.jpg

and this is the nutritional info on it.

zipfizz.jpg

My best friend is a figure competitor, kinda like fitness, but they just stand there and look fit and pretty without having to SHOW that they are through dancing and stuff. She got me onto this stuff when I went with her to her first show in Seattle- it's VERY BIG in the bodybuilding/fitness circuit here in the states. You can buy it at Costco for about $20 for a 20 pack, it lasts me about a month. You put it in your water, as strong or as weak as you like, but the more watered down it is the better the potassium will work.

:) I love this stuff, and sold it in my shop back home. I was ALWAYS running out, especially on the weekends after holidays- HANGOVER CURE! :)

I'm pretty good about my water, I like propel best any flavor except lemon. I drink the herb tea too, Celestial seasons has a Zinger that is almost the vitamins as what yours has. They have some with echinacia and vitamin C for winter too. I just need to get off my lazy behind and work out. I'm lacking motivation right now.

Heather the cyber gym is located in anyone of the weight loss threads, or you can switch out your computer chair for a fitness ball- strengthen your core- I tried that and it does work, but we remodeled our offices and I lost my wall so now I'm in the open and was told it looked like I was hatching an egg. I went back to the chair, just use the ball at home.

The coffee thing, have to admit I drink decaf- had an ulcer issue and was told to quit coffee, no chocolate, no alchohol and no spicy food. I laughed, coffee for breakfast, spicy food for lunch, alcohol for dinner and chocolate for a snack- what was he thinking??? I switched to decaf, gave up alcohol for awhile (not that I'm alcoholoic, I can live with out it, I just like it!!!) Limit the spicy food and well I just ate a bunch of chocolate!!! Mint hershey kisses! (very yummy) I did learn my lesson though, eat right and excersize and the tummy doesn't bother me nearlly as bad!! Stayed with decaf though, I figured once I broke the habit, why go back?

HOLY SMOKES GUYS!!! You guys are enjoying this aren't ya...I'm glad :D
Well, me I love coffee but it has to be fancy or I can't do it and I don't drink it everyday, I recently received some samples of Taster's Choice in the mail and have been hooked ever since, I go get that and some French Vanilla non dairy creamer and IF I want some chocolate I mix in half an envelope of hot cocoa....MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Scrumptous!

My main drink of choice is plain ole H2O...Love the stuff can't get enough, but it has to be freezing, set your teeth on edge cold or I get nauseated. :eek:

FOR ALL THOSE INTERESTED!! The Cyber workout room is right across from the Jacuzzi...Oh, yeah guys, did I forget to mention the JACUZZI??? Just shows that you guys are not committed to your work out, else you would have known! TSK, TSK!! :smack:

Victoria, girl you know you welcome up in here!!! You know you my road dawg!! Translation: You roll with me, wherever I go! :)

HEATHER!!!!!! COME OUT OF THE LOUNGE!!!!!!! :lol: And stop waving those D*****S in front of Jeni!!!

Cheeky monkeys! :lol:

What on earth is zipfizz?

And who's a Kanook? Do you mean "Canuck"? lol
It's pronounced "Can-Nuck":lol: :lol:
I had to re-read that line a few times until the :idea: went on behind my eyes, back there, way back there in the shadows somewhere, yeah, over near the cobwebs... yeah, back there LOL

Then it was like OH:eek: she means us in Canada :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive for coffee. I used to be awful before my girls were born. My office had an expresso/latte machine? Used to drink either really strong coffee all day, or strong 'cafe-au-lait'. I rather literally had a cup going all day long. Should have just plugged in the machine at my desk. I've been like that for years.
Then got preggers.. and tried to cut out the caffeine? OMG the MIGRAINES:!: :cry:
Took a while, but finally did it. ALTHOUGH was drinking tonnes of yukky tasting decaf.. hard to break the habit. LOL Drank lots of herbal teas, but most taste like dirty dishwater. Lots of juice..

Ok, yeah, but now, back on my caffeine kick LOL Almost as bad as ever. I try to 'insert' a glass of water between each cup of coffee :lol:

We have a one of those machines in my office too! My boss also has 2 Chimps that she keeps in cages here in the office, while she's here.
I live in a really weird place..

*hic*

BUt I likes the lougggge. Ders purty pink dreenks in heeeeere.

*hic*

I don haf da DO nuts aneemore, sum buddy stol them frum mee.

*hic*

Aaaaahhhhh. Just love lazy days like today! Lounging in the Jacuzzi, sippin' GLORIA JEANS and hangin' with the girls!

Went shopping, too and bought 2 new purses, some clothes and yummy body gels & sprays from Bath & Body (Japanese Cherry Blossom, Exotic Coconut & Warm Vanilla Sugar). My day is complete!

*hic*

*hic*

*hic*
It was not me, I categorically deny having ANYTHING to do with the missing donuts. (said while wiping chocolate glaze from my upper lip) I rearranged the office so I simply didn't have time! Not sure how I like the new digs- may move things around again, not enough room for my students to "hang" with me.

The jacuzzi is lovely, felt nice after moving file cabinets about!

*hic*

*hic*

*hic*
HEATHER!!! BACK AWAY FROM THE PINK DRINKS!! Here hunny, drink some coffee and sit on the couch...You can sit in the Jacuzzi, IF you stop being a NAUGHTY GEEK!! tsk, tsk! :lol:

Since I see that we have more US geeks...I would like for you all to join the party!! Comon in and tell us about yourselves!

I think there are more pink drinks left!!

and I have added some Lipton Green Tea, and more chocolate cake!! :lol:

I really haven't been active on this in ages. I'm in Mission Viejo, Ca. That's south orange county. My name is Angela and I've been adjusting to my second child so, my internet usage is far and few between. Let's see, I'm closing in on 27 and will have been married 5 years this summer. I have 2 little boys, Oliver (2 1/2) and Simon (7 months). Simon was actually born on 07/07/07. I've been into nail care since I was 12, but I didn't get my proper training and license until I was 21. It has become more of a hobby than I would have liked but I just find it hard to divert focus from my little ones. My husband is a lawyer :zzz: But fortunately he is very supportive of my hobby/obsession with all things nails. Let's face is who isn't obsessed with nails and all things beauty related?

I really haven't been active on this in ages. I'm in Mission Viejo, Ca. That's south orange county. My name is Angela and I've been adjusting to my second child so, my internet usage is far and few between. Let's see, I'm closing in on 27 and will have been married 5 years this summer. I have 2 little boys, Oliver (2 1/2) and Simon (7 months). Simon was actually born on 07/07/07. I've been into nail care since I was 12, but I didn't get my proper training and license until I was 21. It has become more of a hobby than I would have liked but I just find it hard to divert focus from my little ones. My husband is a lawyer :zzz: But fortunately he is very supportive of my hobby/obsession with all things nails. Let's face is who isn't obsessed with nails and all things beauty related?
Hey there stanger!! Glad to have you back!!
Congrats on the new addition

***For those of you with little 'uns, just drop them off in the daycare downstairs and run back up grab your purple drink and head to the jacuzzi! :lol: (Yes, the drinks are now PURPLE!!) :lol:

Latest posts

Back