Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! If any Leeds techies area able to offer me a lift I would be SO grateful! I'd merrily pay for petrol :lol:
I'd love to join y'all, but the taxi fare would kill me!
(where the 'fingers crossed in hopeful anticipation' smilie? Oh ther is'nt one! lol )

Cuttie_Pie said:
shall we celebrate sally's engagement but just a little late......lol

GREAT IDEA!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sal said:
GREAT IDEA!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I assumed that you and Anthony would be having a party hun?

Lots of nice pressies for your both then :hug:

No, unfortunately no party as we have been celebrating with people as we've told them.

No plans for a party either - some family issues (unrelated to our wedding) are going on which means that no one is in the mood to party :cry: :mad: :irked: (all faces relate to family issue!!)

:hug: :hug: ah sal feel better I hope things get sorted........
:hug:

Cuttie_Pie said:
:hug: :hug: ah sal feel better I hope things get sorted........

Aww, thanks for that Em xxxxxx :hug:

Hi I was just wondering if the meeting still happen as they sound like fun and very informative, and wondered if they are open to all.
As like someone else said it would be nice to talk to someone who does not have a glazed look on his or her face.

The meeting is still on.

Thursday 6pm to 9pm

Hive of beauty demo's

No herman as he is still in hospital.........

If anyone needs directions just pm me

Amanda

Okay Geeks

I'm not hear at the end of the month as I am in NYC (sorry had to get that in)
so i wondered who would like to host the monthly meet.

The last Wednesday is the 28th June so any takers?

Fab Freak said:
Okay Geeks

I'm not hear at the end of the month as I am in NYC (sorry had to get that in)
so i wondered who would like to host the monthly meet.

The last Wednesday is the 28th June so any takers?

Okay i guess this is not going to be happening...

I won't push this anymore as I am not here anyway hopefully I will see you all in July :hug:

I can't make one this month - desperately finishing assignments to complete my college course (nvq 2 BT) and trying to get set up for beauty treatments in the shop xxxx

Why dont we leave it then to July, hopefullyu we can all make it

Good luck with college Sal and Lou have a fab time in NY

Amanda

Sal said:
I can't make one this month - desperately finishing assignments to complete my college course (nvq 2 BT) and trying to get set up for beauty treatments in the shop xxxx
Good luck sal hope to see you in July x

Can I come when I move to York?? Originally from Birstall West Yorks and would love to meet some pro's near me. Move there in Sept tho...:cry:

tinkywinky said:
Can I come when I move to York?? Originally from Birstall West Yorks and would love to meet some pro's near me. Move there in Sept tho...:cry:

Of course you can darling the more the merrier - there are new lasses coming along all the time.

I live near Birstall not that that matters if your moving to York.

Keep watching this thread but just remember they are noramlly the last Wednesday in the month. Bye for now and we hope to see you soon.

:lol: Hi, I live in Castleford and your suggestion for a monthly get together to share ideas sounds great. Let me know if you get anything off the ground.
Janet

Hi Louise,
Did you get your monthly meeting arranged and if so when are you next planning to meet? I live in Castleford and would love to join your next session.
Many thanks, Janet

hi, i think that the monthly meetings are held on the last wednesday in every month, but the best person to pm and ask about them is lily or herman because they generally hold them at elite in castleford which would be great for you.

htp.

Love to come, my mum lives in Cleckheaton and friends are dotted around Batley, Dewsbury, Halifax, Huddersfield, etc so I am all over the place. It would be great to meet fellow geeks!!

Janet Robinson said:
:lol: Hi, I live in Castleford and your suggestion for a monthly get together to share ideas sounds great. Let me know if you get anything off the ground.
Janet

Hi Janet these meeting having being going for 2 years lol so they are very much off the ground. The next one is at the end of July as not many can make June so if you keep watching this thread.

Latest posts

Back