Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh no, that's a shame - fingers crossed you can make the next one - will post what went on tomorrow for you atb...louise

girls - i might be a bit late 2nite arriving around 6.40 hopefully no l8r but i will be there - promise

What a fabulous night - I haven't enjoyed myself so much in ages - wish I could have sated longer - and Herman looks like I beat you to it....Thank you all very much for putting the effort in and I hope you all thought it was a great nite

Look forward to our next gathering & Lilly - hopefully I will get to Hull!!!

Herman over to you now for the next date.... :p

lol to you all..Louise

Hi all

Had a great time last night, enjoyed every single second. Especialy watching Debs going in and out of the pub and having a crazy strange woman waving at her through the window. viewing top nail art from Louise and Paula forcing me to have that extra drink that gave me a hang over for my Exam........Cheers.:green:

I suggest we hold our little get together's the third Wednesday of each month if thats OK with everyone else....So the next meeting would be Wed 21st April @ the village pub Kick off 7.30ish. Ive picked 7.30ish because some people had to back out due to having clients so i thought this time may be better for some.

I am going to try and get my hands on a few FREEBIES for our next meeting but i can,t tell you what they are though???

CALLING ALL YORKSHIRE NAIL TECH'S............if you couldnt make the last meeting and you want to make an appearence at the next, please let me know and ill fill you in with directions.

Iam sure you will enjoy the evening, we did, but watch out for Lily and Paula they drink like a pair of fish! lol

Hi guys,

It was a really good night last night & I really enjoyed meeting you all.
Defo count me in on the next one & this time I'll know what you all look like!! :lol:

How did the exam go Herman? Hope it wasn't too bad?

Speak to you all soon

Debbie

Let me know when and where for def next time ! I really wanted to come to this meeting but a blooming client booked in - what a cheek eh !!!
:rolleyes:
Drink like a fish eh - well that's just not fair when I'll av to drive. Might av to persuade my hubby to come along too !!!

OMG, diet has gone out of the window today....and I am nursing a hangover.
Lily....hope you felt ok as I know you had a busy day!!! I had a busy day too...I crawled out of bed at 11, went out with my fella for dinner (drank coke, a pint of it) then watched tv hehehe.

Really enjoyed last night...will be there for the next one and I promise I will get the photos on here over the weekend when I can get my brain working to figure out how to do it, you all look great on the piccies and Herman...I have a great close up shot of your hand.

See you all soon

its in my diary already - yipppeee :green:

just wondered about a change of venue so the travelling alternates for us all - ....would anyone be interested in the Kit of J39 of the M1 just of the juction so dead easy to find - its lovely and brand new...let me know wot u thinkn

Amanda - do you think Clare might come to the next 'nail nite' i'd like to see hear again...and show her how I have developed....oh and my :sad: bloke couldn't take me sunday to Hull - gutted - missed Olmpia and now this ...c u soon :D

This is so unfair!

I missed the last one and now I will miss the next one because I am holding my first Virgin Vie party that night! :rolleyes: :sad:

I will get to meet you all eventually, I promise! :|

Hello Beautiful (sounds like a bad chat up line)

You are one busy girl (singing, dancing, Kick boxing, collage, cats, dogs, full time job and virgin party........pssst let me know if you find any:D )

Sorry you can't make it but now you know it will be the third wednesday in each month you can plan ahead.

Hi all

What do you all think about having a regular chat room night.....say every Tuesday about 7pm ish. Ill be there if i can get to the computer before Lily

Ooo its Tuesday....... see you later in the chat room:eek:

Hiya girls,

Sorry about missing the first meeting you all sound like you had a mad time I was really gutted! but i really really want to come to the next one but i'm not sure i can get to the M1 as it is quiet a long way from where I live (Bradford).
Can't wait ta meet ya all hope ta see ya soon! let me know!

Jinxx said:
Hiya girls,

Sorry about missing the first meeting you all sound like you had a mad time I was really gutted! but i really really want to come to the next one but i'm not sure i can get to the M1 as it is quiet a long way from where I live (Bradford).
Can't wait ta meet ya all hope ta see ya soon! let me know!
Hi jinxx

Could you find your way to the village pup were we had our original meeting its about 100mtrs of the M62 Junction 31 Normanton/Castleford turn off. Depending on where you live in Bradford your travling time should be around 25mins.

Herman said:
Hello Beautiful (sounds like a bad chat up line)

You are one busy girl (singing, dancing, Kick boxing, collage, cats, dogs, full time job and virgin party........pssst let me know if you find any:D )

Sorry you can't make it but now you know it will be the third wednesday in each month you can plan ahead.

HAhahaha! This made me laugh!

Yeah, I am really busy at the moment! Hopefully it might calm down soon!

My Schedule is like this;

Monday - Work, Night Free
Tuesday- Work, College, Night Free
Wednesday - Work, Kickboxing
Thursday - Work, maybe Virgin Vie parties
Friday - College, Work, Kickboxing
Saturday - Work, Girls night out
Sunday - recover from hangover, Kickboxing

Now I am going to try and make a few adjustments, and see if I can make it to the 21st so I will get back to you all asap. However, now I am going out for a meal with my friend and her family for her birthday! So I better go get glammed up! ;)

Yeah i'm sure i could find that, thanks and see ya there!

Hi Ya Yorkshire Geeks.

Check out the Geek calender weve got a date on the 21st

Happy Easter Yorkshire Geeks.:D

Hope the Bunny's been for you and see you on the 21st, let me know if you can make it as i would like to kow how many freebies to fetch.

See you @ the gathering...........H

I will definitley be there this time , thanks for the birthday wishes too!

Latest posts

Back