Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sal said:
25 May.

Wouldn't it be good to get back on track to the last Wednesday of the month so everyone know's when the meetings are????

What does everyone else think?

yes thats fine with me

The Wednesay 25th May is fine by me!

Hiya

the 14th meeting will be the 25th May at Elite about 7.30pm till whenever!!!!!!!!

new and old members more than welcome.......will we get to see some new faces!!!!!!

See you all then, then :Love:

Amanda

hi sortedcres
Not sure if u remember me ive returned from the deep or rather a messy divorce in need of some intelligent conversion with my nail tec pals (missed u all loads just not been feeling my self to get intouch.
want to come to tge meeting if you'll have me think i need to get out more
cres

Lily said:
Hiya

the 14th meeting will be the 25th May at Elite about 7.30pm till whenever!!!!!!!!

new and old members more than welcome.......will we get to see some new faces!!!!!!

See you all then, then :Love:

Amanda

sortedcres said:
hi sortedcres
Not sure if u remember me ive returned from the deep or rather a messy divorce in need of some intelligent conversion with my nail tec pals (missed u all loads just not been feeling my self to get intouch.
cres

Hi Sortedcres

OF COURSE we still remember you hun....we were all wandering where you were, course you will be welcome at the meeting, looking forward to seeing you again, sorry to hear about the divorce, it will do you good to get together and have some fun.....can't wait to see you!!!

ps Lily is having a virgin vie party 19th please come along, we will have a giggle!

Hiya

Yeah of course you are welcome!!!!

Will be fabaroooonie to see you againa nd catch up!!!!! sorry to hear about the idvorce, but you know where we are if you need us!!!!!

Amanda

ps the meeting in june which willbe the last weds is on my 30th birthday!!!!! sorry i mean 22st!!!!!!!! so any offers at what we should do!!!!!!!! Meal out, get drunk or meal in and get drunk LOL

ginger is in that area!
Pinkies! said:
What a great idea!! Anyone in Gloucestershire??

We have been having these meetings for over a year now and they are still as popular!!!!

great way to meet new techs and share your ideas and thoughts

Amanda

sortedcres said:
hi sortedcres
cres

Hello Cres

Wondered where you had gone to hun.
Come on over on Wednesday sounds like you need a good old giggle with the GIRLS ....and Lee - of course!

Fab x

Just an update on our next meeting!!!!

Weds 29th June - My 30th birthday, so abit of a party!

6.30pm onwards

Venue - Elite Nails & Beauty Castleford, West Yorks

lots of fun things going on on the night so more the merrier, so if anyone wants to come you are more than welcome..........

Amanda

I'll be there.......did you really think I wouldn't??? He he!

Sal said:
I'll be there.......did you really think I wouldn't??? He he!

Well no.........i knew you wouldnt miss a meeting Sal........

Amanda

Lily said:
Well no.........i knew you wouldnt miss a meeting Sal........

Amanda

No way hosee!

I will be there just wish I could have a sherry or two, boo hoo.

HOPE EVERY ONE CAN COME its gonna be a goodun.

Debisdo - where are you are you?

Are you coming we miss you!

:Kissing:

Fab Freak said:
I will be there just wish I could have a sherry or two, boo hoo.

HOPE EVERY ONE CAN COME its gonna be a goodun.

Debisdo - where are you are you?

Are you coming we miss you!

:Kissing:

Yes, I'm gutted I can't have a drink, especially as it's Amanda's birthday.

When I open up my room in the suntan shop you'll all have to do a roadtrip to see it and then go to the pub :cool:

Sal said:
Yes, I'm gutted I can't have a drink, especially as it's Amanda's birthday.

When I open up my room in the suntan shop you'll all have to do a roadtrip to see it and then go to the pub :cool:

Yeah deffo and its Herman's turn to drive LOL

Amanda

Hi guys,
Yes, barring all disasters I shall be there !! My mum might be coming too as she'll be up visiting me..... a southern softie like me !
It's still yr ez flow thing isn't it lily ???
xxx

Debsidoo99 said:
Hi guys,
Yes, barring all disasters I shall be there !! My mum might be coming too as she'll be up visiting me..... a southern softie like me !
It's still yr ez flow thing isn't it lily ???
xxx

The more the merrier Debs and yes it is!!!!

Amanda

Well after a truely amazing nite (thanks to Jo- what a cool and talented technician) it will be a hard act to follow for the next meeting (no 16!!)

Now we have aproblem as there is a 3D evening at Elite on the last Wednesday (nice one Hermie ;) so when would everyone want to meet?

Maybe the following week or on the 20th July the week before?

I personally want to stick to it being within July and not put it into August.

Let me know what you all think.

:hug:

I think sticking to July would be good too.

I've posted on the Elite website about this - Herman, durrrrr!:eek:

Latest posts

Back