Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jinxx said:
Hiya girls,

have we made a decision is it going to be the 24th march in wakefield?
I could try and find a decentish pub if ya want?
Hi ya Jinx,
Decent pub with car park will be fab !!!
Can we make it 6.30 ish as I finish work at 5.30 and won't want to go home then come back to Wakey.
Debs :D

Debsidoo99 said:
Hi ya Jinx,
Decent pub with car park will be fab !!!
Can we make it 6.30 ish as I finish work at 5.30 and won't want to go home then come back to Wakey.
Debs :D
Im writing in on my hubbies profile cos im having trouble loggin in on mine....check out my web site oasisnails.co.uk and that's me working. Just thought I would have a look at the geeks web site (not been on for ages) and think it's a fab idea to meet up...where and when...is it definitly March the 23rd....Im in Normanton, but I know wakefield pretty well!! My names Amanda (not Herman) by the way!! If you need to reply send it to Herman or [email protected]

Herman said:
Im writing in on my hubbies profile cos im having trouble loggin in on mine....check out my web site oasisnails.co.uk and that's me working. Just thought I would have a look at the geeks web site (not been on for ages) and think it's a fab idea to meet up...where and when...is it definitly March the 23rd....Im in Normanton, but I know wakefield pretty well!! My names Amanda (not Herman) by the way!! If you need to reply send it to Herman or [email protected]

Hiya Amanda,

I think it will be the 24th (not 23rd) if thats ok with the others! We've still got to find somewhere to meet though pub i think, don't supose you know any in wakefield?

Hiya all,

Amanda's suggested 2 pubs they are both in Normanton off of the M62, junction 31. One's called the the village pub and the other is the Trading post, both have carparks, do food and are fairly quite i think. So what do you all think?

hi everyone, i live just outside york and would love to meet up with you all, as you have probably noticed i dont get the opportunity to visit this site as often as i would like so would be nice to meet you all for chin wags.

Hi gals been off work with broken saphoid - wrist/arm area - glad to see we nearly there - have we decided on a venue yet, and dont mind which - god iv'e missed this site.....

I know the village pub shall we meet there......hands up everyone.

Louise...your arm sounds painful...hope you are on the mend!!

Hi there,
The village pub is fine with me...is it def wed 24th at 6.30...I'm ok with that :lol:
Amanda

Hello All,

I haven't been on the site for a while, but I live in Leeds & would love to meet up with other people to have a chat about nails etc...... I'm afraid I don't have lots of experience as yet but would be grateful for tips & a chance to talk to people in the know.
Please can someone let me know if this is going ahead as I would love to join in!!

debsi75 said:
Hello All,

I haven't been on the site for a while, but I live in Leeds & would love to meet up with other people to have a chat about nails etc...... I'm afraid I don't have lots of experience as yet but would be grateful for tips & a chance to talk to people in the know.
Please can someone let me know if this is going ahead as I would love to join in!!
hiya Debsi75
I think it's on but keep checking this thread as time is running out with olympia being next weekend too :lol:
Amanda

Herman said:
hiya Debsi75
I think it's on but keep checking this thread as time is running out with olympia being next weekend too :lol:
Amanda

Thanks Amanda,

Do you have directions to the pub? I'll keep checking but fingers crossed!!

Debbie

debsi75 said:
Thanks Amanda,

Do you have directions to the pub? I'll keep checking but fingers crossed!!

Debbie
Hiya Debbie,
It's just straight off the M62 junction 31, that's if it's going to be there!!! Where are you coming from?
Amanda :cool:

Herman said:
Hiya Debbie,
It's just straight off the M62 junction 31, that's if it's going to be there!!! Where are you coming from?
Amanda :cool:

I'll be coming from Leeds City Centre straight after work.

Debbie

debsi75 said:
I'll be coming from Leeds City Centre straight after work.

Debbie
hiya Debbie,
It's about 100 yards off the M62 junction 31, head towards normanton town centre.....what's everybody elses ideas for the village? :cool:
Amanda x

Thanks Amanda....

Debbie

Hiya girls,

So i take it we're agreed 6.30 at the Village pub in Normanton on Wednesday 24th march.

See ya there.

Ps are we bringing our nail art stuff or just having a gossip/chat this time?

Jinxx said:
Hiya girls,

So i take it we're agreed 6.30 at the Village pub in Normanton on Wednesday 24th march.

See ya there.

Ps are we bringing our nail art stuff or just having a gossip/chat this time?
Hiya Kelly
Whatever, what does everyone else want to do!!!!! I'm not very arty although i do nail, I do get stuck for ideas
Amanda

Fab - well see you all then - i'll be reading nails with a pink carnation in my colar.....hehehehe :green:

Hi,
Hope you dont mind me joining in, think this would be a great idea.
Let me know a time & place!!! I'll be there as long as im not working !!!!
Cant wait to meet you all
xxxx

Latest posts

Back