Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Amanda

Would you still be able to bring me your spare copy of Scratch for me 2nite?

Cheers hun...c u l8r

:D guys another really good meeting...Amanda thanks for the nail mags, Paula can't put the Nail Artistry book down, will bring some new designs next time...and going to try sculpting at the weekend i will take a pic and get it posted that should by hysterical :D

I think that idea of going to the Wheatsheaf for one of the fabulous meals would be nice on the 30th June, and maybe we could meet a bit earlier..but hey we can sort this out nearer the time..

Speak to you all soon, luv Lou

debsidoo, for showing her fab sparkling blue stiletoes :o

Okay,

I am so sick of missing these things! But now luckily the 30th June sounds perfect! My exams will be over and I can come out to play! :biggrin:

Oh sh**ty crap!!

I've just checked and that is when I grade for my Orange Belt!!!!!!!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :mad: :cry:

I will get there one day, I promise!

beautifulnails03 said:
Oh sh**ty crap!!

I've just checked and that is when I grade for my Orange Belt!!!!!!!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :mad: :cry:

I will get there one day, I promise!
Victoria - if its not nails then it's being as hard as - ha ha get it....

we'll be having our christmas one soon - only joking

...could you not make it after your grading - they normally last till around 10.30/11.00pm!!

Fab Freak said:
Victoria - if its not nails then it's being as hard as - ha ha get it....

we'll be having our christmas one soon - only joking

...could you not make it after your grading - they normally last till around 10.30/11.00pm!!

Hahaha! :D

I will definatley try!

Not long now guys....are we all still on for Wednesday 30th at the...Trading Post, in Sunny Cas...

Fab Freak said:
Not long now guys....are we all still on for Wednesday 30th at the...Trading Post, in Sunny Cas...
Aup Louise,
It certainly looks like it...................its the day after my birthday and my 1-2-1 with Samual.........
Amanda

Lily said:
Aup Louise,
It certainly looks like it...................its the day after my birthday and my 1-2-1 with Samual.........
Amanda
...now I was chatting with Debs the other night and if England win tomorrow then they are in the semi-finals that evening, so I won't be there if, sorry when they qualifiy .

Its a pain in the butt that they clash but I am a die-hard football fan, wot can I say :(

Fab Freak said:
...now I was chatting with Debs the other night and if England win tomorrow then they are in the semi-finals that evening, so I won't be there if, sorry when they qualifiy .

Its a pain in the butt that they clash but I am a die-hard football fan, wot can I say :(
Hiya Louise,
Well you dissapoint me, what could be more intresting than meeting up and talking shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Ok i'll let you off..................it is football and ENGLAND after all, dont worry we'll sort something out.............fingers crossed they win
Amanda

Hi Guys

Sorry i have not been on for a while...Lily, glad your gran is getting better.
I am sorry too that I wont be able to make wed 30th as I too love the footie and hope to get to semis!!! Another reason is that my taxi (mum) goes to Cyprus for 2 weeks on that day so i WONT have a lift home and cant afford taxi fare....I am really sorry 2 let you down maybe we can re arange??

Hi Paula

...where have you been hun...

You've gotta come its the day after Lilys birthday - I can drop you home if you want but it will have to be around 11pm or I wont be able to get up in the morning ...I didn't realise you didn't drive..

let me know...

Hi Louise

I do drive hun...just not with drink!!

I have actually booked a client in now as i thought the 30th was off so definitley wont be able to come :| .

If you need the tips back that I borowed, pm me and I can drop them off 4 u if you like.

Sorry again will defo be at the next one!!

paula said:
Hi Louise

I do drive hun...just not with drink!!

I have actually booked a client in now as i thought the 30th was off so definitley wont be able to come :| .

If you need the tips back that I borowed, pm me and I can drop them off 4 u if you like.

Sorry again will defo be at the next one!!

Well dont drink then you alcoholic. :rolleyes: ....only kindin babes ) wanted to return you book - and no no dont worry about the tips, when you see me next is fine :green:

Hiya,

I think its on now for weds, i could have picked you up too paula, never mind......are you still comong lou, me and herman are and so is debsidoo
See Ya
Amanda

Lily said:
Hiya,

I think its on now for weds, i could have picked you up too paula, never mind......are you still comong lou, me and herman are and so is debsidoo
See Ya
Amanda
Yep - looking forward to it...I'l be there for 7pm....with your American Mags!!
Amanda can you bring me a red red from your collection to buy - ta chuck

PS hows you nana doing?

well chaps and chapesses i'm glad you finally sorted yourselves out and i hope you have a fab time on Wednesday! had to put a post on coz Lou was saying how quiet i'd been today, lol.

i'm sure you'll have a fab. evening coz you lot sound like a right larf and i'm jealous that i cant be there! love to hear the reports later in the week as to who couldnt stand at the end of the evening ;)

Hi Guys.....

Sorry it's been a while since I last came to the geek meeting, I have been so busy with college, setting up etc.
I don't think I'll be able to come to this one even though I would love to, I'll keep reading the post & try to get to the next one!! :lol:

Congratulations Amanda & Herman on your college results you have both done so well. I have my mock exams for my massage next week & it's hard work....I'd be pleased to pass let alone get a credit or distinction like you two!!

Take care & have fun

Debsi

debsi75 said:
Hi Guys.....

Sorry it's been a while since I last came to the geek meeting, I have been so busy with college, setting up etc.
I don't think I'll be able to come to this one even though I would love to, I'll keep reading the post & try to get to the next one!! :lol:

Congratulations Amanda & Herman on your college results you have both done so well. I have my mock exams for my massage next week & it's hard work....I'd be pleased to pass let alone get a credit or distinction like you two!!

Take care & have fun

Debsi
Hiya Debsi,
We thought you had emigrated lol..............you will b fine with your exams dont worry!!! if you need any help with anything and if we can help you know where nwe are, allthough not enough hours in the day or days in the week for me, but you know where we are.........see ya soon
Amanda

Latest posts

Back