Calling all wicked waxers ....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsgrant

Reaction score
Hi all .. Just after a bit of help really . I'm looking for some top class training in waxing .. legs , bikini, etc... I'm in the Midlands so ideally somewhere local ish ... Thanks so much all help really appreciated... :confused:

I dont do waxing but i was a waxing model for someone at Hive Of Beauty in Tamworth. Maybe they can help you.

Rachel

try ellisons in Leicester they may be able to offer you a one day course.

Other than that if you want something more in depth try Leicester college/Loughborough college or Stephensons college for a waxing course.

hth

Amb x

I want to do this too... but i am in South East London, near Croydon... anybody know where i could do it round here?

May I suggest NOT doing a 1 day course.You may get a certificate at the end but you certainly wont have covered anything like you should do and you wont be that confident/competent either:green:

May I suggest NOT doing a 1 day course.You may get a certificate at the end but you certainly wont have covered anything like you should do and you wont be that confident/competent either:green:

here here book yourself on a qualification college course

my waxing course was a 3 hour class one evening a week and lasted 18 weeks, at the end less than the half the class were confident to charge for a waxing service

I agree and did my waxing as part of my nvq 2,and then went and did nvq3.

I was never confident at waxing,especially bikini line,and after 5 years only now have grown to LOVE IT!

If you are confident then thats fine,but ALWAYS follow an acredited association to gain a competent qualification:green:

thanks all for your comments so far .. i agree .. i am trying to avoid the 1 day courses .. like the plague i would like to find a longer officially recognised course .. thanks again all....

here here book yourself on a qualification college course

my waxing course was a 3 hour class one evening a week and lasted 18 weeks, at the end less than the half the class were confident to charge for a waxing service

This is more like what i had in mind. Was just fishing for ideas on where in my area.

Wholeheartedly agree here Babs. I did waxing as part of my therapy training, and I practised at home (my stepmum has a salon). We did warm and hot waxing at college. I was known as the phantom pit ripper of Stockport.:lol: I just love those juicy roots on axillae (armpit) hairs!:o Try your local tech colleges, see whats on offer there.

Latest posts

Back