calling geeks that do brisa, bio, or calgel and live in bolton area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

softpeach

Reaction score
hi geeks. i submitted a thread today regarding a reaction to balance gels and i have been advised to give other gels a try, so if you live near me and could do one nail :lol: in brisa or bio.calgel, i would be grateful, creative have been ace on phone they said i could do a conversation but they don't want me to spend £199 plus vat and i still have same prob. so if anyone could help i would be forever grateful xx

hi geeks. i submitted a thread today regarding a reaction to balance gels and i have been advised to give other gels a try, so if you live near me and could do one nail :lol: in brisa or bio.calgel, i would be grateful, creative have been ace on phone they said i could do a conversation but they don't want me to spend £199 plus vat and i still have same prob. so if anyone could help i would be forever grateful xx

Seeing as you live in Manchester, why not ring Debbie Easter/Julia Forster at the training academy and ask if someone will do one Brisa nail for you so you can see if you react badly - or not at all. Then you could opt to do the Creative conversion after that?

The number is: 01942 677728

hi. cheers for the reply i have spoke to them but they are busy due to the show at excel :confused: left a msg for debbie on her answer machine at lunch time but no reply as yet,

hi. cheers for the reply i have spoke to them but they are busy due to the show at excel :confused: left a msg for debbie on her answer machine at lunch time but no reply as yet,

Well I hope they're not at Excel on Tuesday as that's my skillbuilding class :irked: :lol:

I'll send you a bit of calgel for you to try on yourself if you like. Im in herts so too far away.Pm me your address if i can help.

hi honey. thank you for the reply regarding the calgel, is it ok if i ask you some questions regarding the product. first will my nsi gel lamp be ok to cure
the gel and whats the step by steps, as i'm a real novice regarding calgel x

Latest posts

Back