Callus Peel or Sea Serum-which would you choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherp

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have searched but none of the more recent threads answer my question.

I have both of these products, I've used Callus Peel once, found it a bit mucky and fiddly but results not bad, not used Sea Serum as yet but have a pamper day soon with 3 clients wanting Callus Peel although they have no knowledge of it, they just want smoother feet so unsure whether to actually continue with Callus Peel or advise them that I will use Sea Serum as it does just as good/better job.

If Sea Serum is just as good, I would rather go with that as I think I may need to order some more Callus Peel and don't really want to do that unless it a fabulous much better product.

cheers peeps

H xx

Just bumping this for a reply if you wouldn't mind guys

My appointment is only a couple of days away

xx

I haven't used callus pel, I just don't fancy that scraping yuk!
Sea Serum is a great product and works to smooth the area required. I use it as part of the spa pedi.

Have you not tried the sea serum on yourself to see how you like it?

I've not heard of the Sea Serum, but i luv Callus Peel! I use a cotton wool pad to soak up the rest of the product left over in the packet and use it on the pad of the foot or side of the toe. Wrks great! The scraping doesn't bother me. I must b grose coz I find it quiet satisfying! Lol. I do wear latex gloves tho. Plus the client sees the result coming away!
Interested in this Sea Serum though???

I'm the same, never came across sea serum, love callus peel and find it really satisfying! Clients are always impressed with the results. I would say try both on yourself and see how you feel about applications and results, maybe on a friend also.
X
Zx

I love Callus Peel But haven't tried Sea Serum.

Where do you purchase callus peel?

Thanks Emily.

I'm just looking at their starter pack online. Do you use a new foot file replacement for each client or can you sanitise etc?

Thanks Emily.

I'm just looking at their starter pack online. Do you use a new foot file replacement for each client or can you sanitise etc?

I use a new file head for each client, and they see me do it. Clients have commented that they like that. Xx

Latest posts

Back