Callus Peel Pics Opinions Needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annasmum

Reaction score
I just did a callus peel and took some before and after pics. I was hoping to put them on my website. I am really happy with the end result and most importantly so is my "guinea pig" but should I wait and take pics in another 2-3 weeks when we repeat the peel and then post the pics? You can still see the split every so slightly. Pics are in my various folder. Your comments are very much appreciated.

The results are fab, so I think do it now so you can capitalise on the pictures and get some bookings in immediately. You could always update your website with more pictures later on.

Those results are great.

I definitely think you should place these up on your website now, to get clients interested. Then when you have your next appointment in a couple of weeks time, update with the new picture.

You could perhaps mention that an updated picture will be added but these are the results after just one appointment iykwim?

Thank you for your replies. I was pretty happy with the results but wasn't sure if they looked as good as I thought they did.

Latest posts

Back