Callus Peel Problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Callus Peel and used it twice on myself and once on my boyfriend.

I also have Pedicure and Balsan. The slime that comes off with Callus Peel is the same with Pedicure and Balsan.

I find the Callus Peel easier with it being on the pads ready in a packet, as opposed to pouring the product onto very thin cotton wool and placing it on the foot. (As stated you do have to cut the pad to place over hard skin on the underside of the big toe, with the Pedicure and Balsan you dont).

I have really dry skin on my heels, that if I let it go would crack and split (and I cant stand the sight of manky heels), so I'm on the case constantly.

I would say using any of the three I have, the end results are the same and I have nice soft smooth heels.

I use Callus Eliminator from Beauty Express and have had great results.
I soak feet, do cuticle work & file toe nails, then appply the serum. You dab it on and then I wrap in poly bags & put feet in heated bootees. By the time I've done one foot, the other is ready to be treated (about 5 - 8 mins) and after a bit of grating/rasping, the skin just peels away. The feet must be washed again and then I massage with Callus Eliminator moisturiser.
I've done this treatment on quite a few clients now and was pleased with the results, especially on a couple of girls who had completed the 'moonwalk' marathon.
HTHs

I havnt had the problems of not being able to get all the rough dead skin off the clients feet, on both occassions I used it I got great results, but both clients have been dissapointed with how long their feet feel soft and smooth. Both said that within 24 hours they felt rough and dry again. Anyone else had this, or any advice please.
did you tell your clients to they need continue use with the moisturiser to keep feet soft, by offer to sell to them.

Hi folks, I have been using this product since excel with amazing results!!! No unhappy clients as far as i know as they have all rebooked. I tend to do a bit of filing first on dry heels then apply the peel for 15mins! scrape and file. Moisturise the skin using the peel creme and hey presto. I always advise that they need to look after their feet and come back for regular visits. I can't rave about this product enough!

Latest posts

Back